Description View DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
The versatile slip-on design of our new battery operated Camp Heated Slippers make them perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. The durable but lightweight rubber outsole allows you to take trips outdoors with the slippers on and still keep your feet toasty warm. Designated for indoor or light duty outdoor use, you can head out to get the mail, grill up some steaks on the patio or cruise around the garage comfortably.
The patented Zero Layer® heat system is located in the foot bed of the slipper and will heat from the tips of your toes back to the beginning of the heel. With the Camp Heated Slippers heated you can enjoy warm feet at home in the evenings, in the ski lodge after a cold day of skiing or even under your desk during the work day. Keep your feet and toes comfortably cozy with the Camp Slippers by Volt and remember, Stay Warm!
- Provides between 3 – 7 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Includes two powerful 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, dual charger and wireless remote.
- Sturdy outsole for indoor/outdoor use around the house or at work
- Features Volt’s patented Zero Layer® Heat System for superior heat transfer
- Insoles are removable for easy washing and care
- The lightweight and slim battery is stored in a pocket on the top of the foot
Your Order Includes:
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
- 1 Pair of CAMP Heated Slippers
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium batteries and wireless remote control (VB320RC /3.7v 2000mAh)
- 1 Dual AC charging adapter
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
High – 3 hours
Medium – 5 hours
Low – 7 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.