Our Cracow insulated, heated vest provides instant heat with the push of a button. Instead of piling on layers when the temperature drops, slip on your insulated heated vest with Zero Layer® 7v™ heating technology and stay warm for hours. This lightweight garment utilizes our 3 zone heating system with two panels in the chest and a large panel on the back, and a patent pending panel design to provide heat in the key body areas. The Cracow vest is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack with built-in microprocessor controller that allows you to regulate the temperature output between four different levels.
- CRACOW Insulated Men's Heated Vest Features:
- Four panel heating zones - Two Front and Two Rear
- Ultra soft fine denier nylon shell quilted with 80 grams of high retention insulation
- Safe & Durable Heating Technology
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat on high for 2.5 hours (if desired)
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
Your Order Includes:
- CRACOW Insulated Men's Heated Vest Specifications:
- High Capacity Lithium-Polymer Battery (7.4v 2900mah)
- 2.5 - 10 Hours of Heating Time
- 7v Heating Technology
- 100V ~ 240V AC Home Charger
- 1 Insulated Men's Heated Vest
- 1 Lithium-Polymer Battery (7.4v 2900mah)
- 1 Recharger
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
- Chest Size (Inches):
- Small: 40" - 41"
- Medium: 42" - 43"
- Large: 44" - 46"
- XLarge: 47" - 49"
- XXLarge: 50" - 52"
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.