Description View DetailsView InstructionsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Replacement battery for your Volt 7v heated product.
This battery may not look like our earlier model 7 Volt batteries, but it is compatible with all of the Volt 7V jackets, vests and gloves.
7v 3350mAh rechargeable lithium battery with a 4 level built-in controller. Compatible with Volt Resistance 7v heated garments and gloves. Additional batteries will extend total warming duration throughout cold days.
This can either be purchased for an extra battery or a replacement for battery model number's BL074c29, BL074c22, BL074c25, BP074302, BP074222, BP074261, BP074262, VB722, VB726, VB729
The difference between this battery and our other 7 Volt batteries is the Milli-amp Hour rating or mAh. mAh references the capacity of the battery and can be thought of as the size of the fuel tank. The higher the mAh rating, the longer it will heat your Volt product per charge.
- 7v rechargeable 3350mAh lithium battery for 7v gloves/garments
- This 3350mAh battery holds more fuel in the tank than our 2200mAh battery
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller
- LED display that shows power level setting
- Fuel gauge feature that shows remaining charge in battery
- Rechargeable for 500+ cycles
- Weighs: 4 oz
- Measures: 3"H x 2"W x .875"D
This battery is warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
You can check the power status of the battery by disconnecting the battery from the product and holding down the power button. The LED lights will light up indicating power status. All 4 lights indicates the battery is charged, 3 lights indicate 75%, 2 lights indicate 50% , 1 light indicates 25% and flashing lights indicates the battery needs to be charged.