Battery Heated Vest Linerby VOLT Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
The Volt Resistance heated vest or jacket liner has been named the torso due to its slim and lightweight feel. With its extremely low profile design, it will feel like a part of your body when layered under an insulated outer shell. Using our four panel 7V heat system, you will get hours of easy heat, allowing you to stay comfortable in the worst of conditions. The Torso is a simple garment that functions like a piece of equipment, allowing you to get the job done.Torso Fitted Heated Vest Liner Features:
- 4 Panel Heating System
- Two panels in back and upper back, two panels over each shoulder
- Safe & Durable 7.4v Heating Technology
- Includes a powerful 7.4v 2600mAh rechargeable lithium battery and charger
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat on high for 2.5 hours
- Last up to 10 hours on the lowest setting
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk and more heat transfer
- 1 Torso Fitted Heated Vest Liner
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (7.4v 2900mAh)
- 1 Charger
- Small: 36" - 38"
- Medium: 38" - 40"
- Large: 42" - 44"
- XLarge: 46" - 48"
- XXLarge: 50" - 52"
- XXXLarge: 54"
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.