Volt Men's Heated Base Layerby VOLT Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Comfortable Heated Under-layer
Stay warm with less bulk by adding this men's base layer top to your winter wear. Place this lightweight garment under your shirt, or sweater, and it will not only provide you with soothing heat but also wicks away moisture to keep you dry. This battery-heated base layer is constructed with a Micro polyester/spandex material with a brushed fleece lining that contributes to making it a really comfortable fit. The Volt heated base layer features an advanced heating system that uses two 7v heating panels concentrating heat to the middle of the back to help keep your core warm. The battery is stored in a small zippered pocket located on the lower left side seam of the garment. The Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.Volt Men's Tactical Heated Base Layer Features:
- Provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 8 hours on the lowest setting
- Micro polyester/spandex material with a brushed fleece lining
- A large four-panel heating system centered in the back of the garment.
- Safe & Durable 7v Heating Technology
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- 1 Heated Base Layer
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (7.4v 2200mAh)
- 1 Charger
- 100% High 2 hours
- 75% Med/High 3 hours
- 50% Medium 5 hours
- 25% Low 8 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.