Comfortable Heated Under-layer
Stay warm with less bulk by adding this base layer to your winter wear. Place this lightweight garment under your shirt, or sweater, and it will not only provide you with soothing heat but also wicks away moisture to keep you dry. Constructed with a Micro polyester/spandex material with a brushed fleece lining that contributes to making it a really comfortable fit. The advanced heating system uses two 7v heating panels concentrating heat to the middle of the back to help keep your core warm. The battery is stored in a small zippered pocket located on the lower left side seam of the garment. The Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Volt Men's Tactical Heated Base Layer Features:
Your Order Includes
- Provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 8 hours on the lowest setting
- Micro polyester/spandex material with a brushed fleece lining
- A large four-panel heating system centered in the back of the garment.
- Safe & Durable 7v Heating Technology
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- 1 Heated Base Layer
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (7.4v 2200mAh)
- 1 Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 3.5 hours
75% Med/High – 6 hours
50% Medium – 10 hours
25% Low – 15 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.