Outfitter 5V Heated Jacketby VOLT Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
The ONLY Battery Heated Jacket with 8 Heating Zones.
The Volt Outfitter Heated Jacket is filled to the max with heat. Featuring our first ever double heat system, you will be fully enclosed in a maximum amount of heat with 8 heating zones. This 5-volt heated jacket is made up of 4 pads in the back, 2 in the chest and 2 in the pockets. The four back heating panels are heated using the controller on the right hand side of the garment and the chest and hand warmer pocket heating panels are heated using the controller on the left hand side of the garment.
Maximum heat output combined with the rugged utility of a hardcore shirt jacket makes this Volt heated jacket perfect for the trail, your next camping trip or a Friday night urban adventure. The Outfitter 5-volt electric heated jacket is lined with fluffy flannel making it so comfortable you will not want to take it off and she will want to steal it from you when the temperature drops. Great styling and fabric will give you a look that will fit in while at the cabin in the country or running an errand in the city. Stay warm this season with the Outfitter Heated Jacket by Volt.
It is important to note that you can use any properly rated USB battery or power bank to power this product. You must ensure that the power bank is rated for a minimum 2 amp output to properly operate the heat system.Specifications:
- Comes with one 5 volt VB560 rechargeable battery and charging cord. NOTE: You will need two VB560 to be able to power both heating systems at the same time.
- Included battery provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 6+ hours on the lowest setting
- 8 panel heat system on 2 separate circuits
- Right hand button controls the 4 back pads and left hand button controls the chest and pocket pads
- Flannel lined
- Hours of heat on the highest setting