Description View DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Insulated Warmth Without the Bulk
This battery heated coat is composed with a compressible insulation that is not only very lightweight but is also breathable, water resistant and thermally efficient. Volt combined 80 grams of insulation with their Zero Layer heating system, which increased the insulation factor by over 200% making it the best warmth-to-weight jacket in the market place.
The patented Zero Layer® basically eliminate the need to "hide" our heating system behind additional fabric layers which impedes heat transfer. This translates to more heat, better heat coverage, less battery power and longer run times. Each of our ultra-thin heating panels are constructed using tiny, imperceptible stainless fibers that are woven onto an insulated fabric. We then encapsulate these heating elements with a special thermal bonding sealing tape, permanently protecting the heating panels and connections from the wear and tear caused by the rigors of daily use making it not only durable but also waterproof.
This men's insulated jacket can be worn as a stand alone piece, but it is also light enough to be worn underneath a waterproof shell to help keep you warm and dry in even the worst cold weather conditions.
Volt Men's Battery Heated Insulated Jacket Features:
Your Order Includes:
- Includes lycra thumb through cuffs to help keep a firm fit and to seal out the cold
- 80 grams of lightweight, thermally efficient polyester fiber insulation
- Silky soft mini rip-stop nylon shell and lining
- 3 zone heating with 2 panels in the chest and a large back panel
- Provides up to 170 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 1 Heated Insulated Jacket
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (7.4v 2900mAh)
- 1 Charger
- 100% High 2.5 hours
- 75% Med/High 3.5 hours
- 50% Medium 5 hours
- 25% Low 10+ hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.