Battery Heated Glove Liners
The slim design of the Heated Glove Liners by Volt make it a must have addition to your favorite pair of gloves. Heated by powerful 7 Volt rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries these gloves are also a perfect solution to those mild winter days when insulated gloves aren’t needed. The touch tech fingertip allows you to use your touch screen device without having to remove the glove. The Heated Glove Liners sport a nylon outer shell for easy layering, soft tricot lining for superior heat transfer and a waterproof/breathable membrane to help keep the elements out. This is a perfectly designed glove liner to optimize versatility giving you the power to combat the cold from fall to spring.
Your Order Includes:
- Our all purpose 7v heated glove liners were specifically designed for safety personnel, military and outdoor enthusiasts
- Touchscreen friendly fabric on the thumb, index and middle finger
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb, also the palm and back of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Includes two 7.4v 2200mAh batteries and dual charger
- Extra long gauntlet provides more room around the wrist and helps retain more heat
- Zero Layer® - heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
- 1 Pair of Volt 7v Heated Glove Liners Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Packs (7.4v 2200mAh)
- 1 Dual Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 2 hours
75% Med/High – 3 hours
50% Medium – 5 hours
25% Low – 8 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.