Our WarmGear USB Power Bank Heated Insulated Puffy Jacket is incredibly lightweight. The warming panels have been designed with a thinner mesh overlay to maximize efficient heat transfer and safety. They are located on the back, and on each side of the chest so your core will remain warm.
Eliminate bulk and incorporate technology, with the USB Power Bank provides up to seven (7) hours of warmth while you're on the slopes, hiking trail or on the sidelines. Our puffy jacket can be powered by a wide variety of standard 2.0 USB Power Banks, instead of a battery. By having a USB power bank power your jacket, you are not limited to just one battery, per product - rather this allows you to also charge your phone, tablet or most other low capacity electronics.
The heated jacket soft nylon rip-stop shell quickly wicks water away by keeping it on the outside, and keeps you warm on the inside. The USB Power Bank pocket is strategically designed pocket is located to be virtually unnoticeable. Our versatile jacket can be worn as a Puffy Vest too. The sleeves easily zip off to create a heated vest for warmer days.
Water resistent rip-stop shell
Specifications Including Optional Power Bank
The nylon rip-stop shell quickly wicks water away by keeping it on the outside, so your body is sure to stay dry and warm.
Our Micro-carbon fiber heating panels are placed to keep you the warmest - 1 large centered on back and 1 panel on each side of your chest.
5V USB Heat
Our Next Gen USB Heat provides hours of comfort and heat, while allowing you to use any 2.0 power bank.
USB Power Bank (Optional. Sold Separately.)
Our Optional 10,400 mAh, 2.1A USB Power Bank provides a universal way to power the jacket, and also your personal devices, such as phones, tablets, GPS, etc.
- Power System: USB Power Bank
- Heating Elements: 1 on Back, 1 on each side of the Chest
- Heat Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Voltage: 5V
- Gender: Unisex
- Color: Grey
- Input: 2.1A
- Required Capacity: Minimum 5,000 mAh
Heat Duration of with Optional Power Bank
Your Order Includes, $139.95:
Setting - Heat Duration
– Low / Blue: 12 Hours***
– Medium / White: 7.5 Hours***
– High / Red: 3.5 Hours***
***Based on a USB 2.1A, 10,400 mAh power bank
Your Order With Optional Power Bank Includes:
- 1 Heated Puffy Jacket
- Does not include USB Power Bank, unless you select that option in the checkout. We offer this option, since many people already have a Power Bank and want to use their own.
** If using your own Power Bank, it must be 2.1Amp with at least 5,000mAh capacity.
- 1 Heated Puffy Jacket
- 1 USB Power Bank (10,400 mAh, 2.1A)
- 1 USB Charger Connection Cord
- Instructional Manual
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product and the optional battery is warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Polymer Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Polymer batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Polymer batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Polymer batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Polymer batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Polymer batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|WarmGear Next Gen 2-in-1 USB Power Bank Heated Puffy Jacket Sizing Chart (in Inches) †
||Sleeve Length †††
† This size guide is for suggestion only.
†† For your chest size, measure around the fullest area of the chest,
holding the measuring tape level and firm.
††† To measure Sleeve Length: With elbow bent, measure from the center
of the back of neck, then over top of the shoulder, then over the
elbow and down to the wrist.
Next Gen USB 2.0 Power Bank
Need a spare battery? We have replacement and extra batteries that will extend total warming time.
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.