Next Gen Heated Clothing USB 2.0 Power Bank
FREE Shipping Offer on orders over $75*
DescriptionView Details View Customer Reviews
For ultimate power, protection, and sleek style
Our USB 2.0 Power Bank works with our WarmGear Next Gen USB Heated Clothing (list below). Plus you can also use this product to charge your smart phones, tablets, GPS, computers, or any device that can be charge over a USB 2.0 connection.
Lightweight, Black Matte Finish and premium microchips to ensure worry free use and safety. LED battery level indicator. This also provides extremely fast charge times for your devices.This battery works with the following products:
- WarmGear Next Gen 2-in-1 USB Heated Puffy Vest, with Zip-on Sleeves
- WarmGear Next Gen 2-in-1 USB Heated Puffy Jacket
- WarmGear Next Gen USB Heated Hoodie
- Any device that can be charge over a USB 2.0 connection
- Rechargeable USB 2.0 Power Bank, 10,000mAh mAh, 2.4A
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- Instructional Guide
- Power System: USB 2.0 Power Bank
- Input: DC 5V / 2A max
- Output: DC 5V / 2.4A max
- Capacity: 10,000mAh
- Product Dimensions: 92mm x 58mm x 23mm
- Weight: 180g
- Warranty: 12 Months
This battery is warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.