Battery Heated Glove Linersby Mobile Warming
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Finally, a battery-heated glove liner that works!
These battery-heated glove liners are designed to be worn under your existing unheated gloves or mitts. Wear them with your gloves to outdoor events like football games, gardening, golfing, biking, hiking and many other outdoor activities! Our thin glove liners are the ultimate solution for keeping your hands warm in extreme cold conditions. Don't let the ultra-thin fitted profile fool you, these powerful heated glove liners can keep you warm for hours up to 135°F (57.2°C). Select up to four different temperature ranges to make sure you can find the exact one you need to be warm and comfortable in any outdoor activity.
Our Battery-Heated Glove Liners are made from a Stretch Polyester Shell, are soft and use the latest in heat technology, and are designed to fit under any glove you choose. Unlike the other products on the market, they are not too bulky to fit in your gloves and they are comfortable! Heating power is supplied by a set of ultra-slim, 7.4volt rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries. The light-weight batteries are located in the cuffs for maximum comfort and long-lasting power. Heat is delivered thru top of the hand and around the fingers for maximum warmth. Adjust temperature easily with an integrated touch button controller in the cuff. For more heated apparel, check out our Heated Socks here!
You can regulate the temperature of these thin glove liners with 4 different settings. Each power pack is integrated in a pocket in the wrist of the glove. The temperature in these thin glove liners stays constant for hours.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated gloves are what you've been looking for. With a heating element at the end of each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.|
- Color: Black
- Stretch Polyester Shell
- Slim-Fit to Use Under Any Glove
- Gauntlet Hook & Loop Closure
- Integrated Wire Harness Connectors
- Heat on Outside Perimeter of Fingers
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- Split-Pack Batteries to Reduce Wrist Weight
- Mobile Device Touch Screen Compatible
- 7 Unisex Sizes: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL, & 3XL
- Heating Time: 2.5-10 Hours
- Heating Area: all fingers and thumbs
- Electric glove has dual 7.4 Ultra-slim Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 4 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation (90 - 135 degrees)
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Global Recharger (100-240V input) included for quick recharge
|My husband has Buerger's Disease and Cold Agglutinin Disease. His fingertips were a dark purple for about 2 months after Thanksgiving. And of course, very painful. Once he got the gloves in January, he was able to keep his fingers warm continually and continue to work.
Note: These Battery Heated Glove Liners are a true liner and are only meant to be used as a liner inside another pair of gloves and are not meant for use by itself. Looking for thin, light-weight and durable gloves? See our Battery Heated All Purpose Gloves.
- 1 Pair of Heated Glove Liners with heating in each finger and thumbs
- 1 Pair of 7.4volt 2000mAh Lithium-ion Batteries
- 1 AC Dual Battery Charger
|Temperature and Duration Settings|
|Setting||Average Temp F°||Average Temp C°||Approximate Duration Range|
|100%||135°||57.2°||Up to 2.5 Hrs|
|75%||120°||48.8°||Up to 3 Hrs|
|50%**||105°||40.5°||Up to 5 Hrs|
|25%||90°||32.3°||Up to 10 Hrs|
** 50% is the most common setting.
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 3 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.
|Unisex Glove Sizing**|
|XSmall||6 - 7||15.2 - 17.7|
|Small||7 - 8||17.7 - 20.3|
|Medium||8 - 9||20.3 - 22.8|
|Large||9 - 10||22.8 - 25.4|
|XLarge||10 - 11||25.4 - 27.9|
|XXLarge||11 - 11.5||27.9 - 29.2|
|3XLarge||11.5 - 12||29.2 - 30.5|
** Please note that all measurements are "body measurements" not garment measurements.
Please be sure to measure your own hand and compare to the chart.
This size and fit guide is to be used as a guide only. It is not an exact conversion and does not guarantee an exact fit.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
- Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb.
- Always go up a size if you fall between sizes, or have longer fingers.