NEW - HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Caps
- Combined cooling relief and protection from the sun; the evaporative cooling cap has an adjustable hook & loop closure with built in cooling strip
- 100% cotton outer with HyperKewl fabric inner, water-repellant nylon liner, and hook & loop attachments
- 5 - 10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Colors: Black and Blue/White
- One Size
Evaporative Cooling (HyperKewl™): This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl™ Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine. We have a number of other cooling products for cyclists including this Hyperkewl Vest.
Compared HyperKewl to Crystals: HyperKewl™ Fabric vs Polymer Crystals (PDF)
Easy to Use
- Commonly used by Sporters, Motorcyclists and Construction Workers
- Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
- Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable; non-toxic
- HyperKewl™ fabric sewn into garment lining
- Wide variety of garments, styles, sizes and colors
- Soak garment in cool water for 1 - 2 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear; repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.