Techkewl Phase Change Cooling Vests
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vests
TechKewl Phase Change cooling vest inserts maintain a comfortable 14 degrees C (58 degrees F) for up to 3 hours of critical heat stress relief. These gel pack cooling vests are commonly used under high heat protective clothing, hazardous material suits, military body armor, and mascot costumes.Additional TechKewl Cooling Vest Features
- V-neck w/zipper closure; hook & loop girth adjustments
- 100% cotton (excluding inserts)
- Thermal Liner
- Includes front chest pocket
- Mid Blue, Black, Khaki, USA Flag
- Sizes: M / L (100-175 lbs.), L / XL (175-250 lbs.), XXL (250-300 lbs.)
- Include one (1) set of Cool PaxTM Phase Change Cooling Inserts
- Weight: Cooling inserts 5 pounds and the garment is less than a pound
Compared Cool Pax to Water/Gel Based Inserts: Cool Pax™ Phase Change Material vs Water/Gel Based Inserts (PDF)
|Evaporative Cooling Vest Sizing Chart ** (inches)|
|Medium / Large||36" - 46"||100 - 175||15 - 21|
|Large / XLarge||40" - 50"||175 - 250||17 - 23|
|XXLarge / XXXLarge||46" - 56"||250 - 300||21 - 27|
|** This size guide is for suggestion only.|
Replacement and additional cooling packs for TechKewl Vest.
Extended duration cooling packs for TechKewl Vest.
Replacement and additional cooling packs with stabilizers. To use with the TechKewl Vest.
Be the first to review: Techkewl Phase Change Cooling Vests