Description View DetailsView Instructions View Customer Reviews
The CounterHeat™ Electric Radiant Under Counter Heater is the solution to your cold kitchen counters.
This radiant heating system is inexpensive, easy to install and works on almost every type of countertop.
The versatility of CounterHeat™ is unmatched. CounterHeat offers radiant heat for countertops made from virtually all standard countertop materials. Some of the materials compatible with the CounterHeat heating systems are granite, marble, quartz, laminate, soapstone, ceramic tile and concrete. CounterHeat is even compatible with solid surface counters like Corian.
One of the greatest features of CounterHeat™ is that it can be installed on both new and existing countertops. You don't have to worry about the expense and hassle of installing new counters if you want them to be warm and cozy.
Installation has never been more effortless. The under counter electric radiant heater uses a simple peel-and-stick design. In just a few easy steps, your countertop radiant heater will be ready to use. Start by cleaning under the surface of your bar, buffet or prep area that you want heated. Once it is clean and dry, remove the backing from the CounterHeat™ element. Place the heating system under your counter and plug it into a standard, household outlet. Soon you will be basking in the warmth of the countertop heating element.
Unlike many other types of heating devices, this countertop heater is made to be felt but not seen. It fits under the counter and out of the way. In addition, the infrared counter top heater is energy efficient. You will make a smaller carbon footprint and spend less on energy bills when using CounterHeat to keep your counters warm rather than a dangerous space heater that only warms the air and not the surface of the counter.
CounterHeat Electric Radiant Countertop Heater Details:
- Easy Installation: Just peel the back of the heating element and place it under the counter for years of warm counter tops.
- Simple Upkeep: The heating system can be cleaned with a damp cloth. It should not need further maintenance than typical household cleaning.
- Water Resistant: No worries about getting your heating system damp. CounterHeat is made with typical kitchen use in mind.
- Standard Electricity: Each unit uses a 120-volt electrical outlet. These are the standard outlets available in most North American homes.
- Efficient Use: This unit uses less energy than other types of heating systems.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: The CounterHeat heating system is made to not be seen. It will not interfere with your design and decor in any way.
- Smart Technology Compatible: CounterHeat is compatible with smart home technology and timers. You can ensure the element is turned off through the smart home app you already love. You could also turn it on before you arrive home so your counters will be warm and waiting for you. Note: Smart home technology is a third-party solution that is not sold with CounterHeat.
- Concentrated Heating: You choose which area of the kitchen surface you want heated. The unit warms the area directly above the element rather than the entire bar, buffet or preparation area. The surface area is ideal for most counters.
- Immediate Warmth: The element heats up quickly after it is turned on. While you will probably choose to turn off the element while not in use, it is safe and energy efficient enough to keep turned on for months without worry.
- No Extra Parts Need: The unit does not come with additional parts because it doesn't need them! All you need to do is place it, plug it and enjoy it.
- Warranty: CounterHeat comes with a two-year warranty that will protect you in the rare case of malfunction.
The CounterHeat Electric Radiant Countertop Heater is exactly what you need to make your cold kitchen feel warm again. You will feel comfy and cozy in your kitchen even on the coldest day of the year.
CounterHeat Electric Radiant Countertop Heater Specifications:
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Power: 110-120v AC
- 11" Deep x 20" Wide @ 20 Watts
- 11" Deep x 35" Wide @ 40 Watts
- 11" Deep x 48" Wide @ 60 Watts
- 11" Deep x 64" Wide @ 80 Watts
- Panel Thickness: 1/8" (0.125 inches or 3mm) - excluding the cord attachment
- Carrier Materials: Mylar reinforced alloy foil
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Not returnable if the backing has been peeled off the heater. Measure before removing the backing.
Manual: Download the Instruction Manual (PDF)