NEW - HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Hat
- Tie fasten; classic hat for many uses
- Comfortable, quilted cotton outer with HyperKewlTM fabric liner and water repellent nylon inner
- Khaki, Army ACU Digitized, Marine Desert Digitized
- Small / Medium, Head Size 21 1/2" - 22 1/4"
Large / XLarge, Head Size 22 1/2" - 23 3/8"
XXLarge / XXXLarge, Head Size 23 3/4" - 24 3/4"
Evaporative Cooling (HyperKewl™): This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl™ Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
Compared HyperKewl to Crystals: HyperKewl™ Fabric vs Polymer Crystals (PDF)
Easy to Use
- Commonly used by Sporters, Motorcyclists and Construction Workers
- Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
- Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable; non-toxic
- HyperKewl™ fabric sewn into garment lining
- Wide variety of garments, styles, sizes and colors
- Soak garment in cool water for 1 - 2 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear; repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.