Description View SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Heat Your Vest via Bike or Battery
Traditional 12v heated clothing is great but only works when plugged in to a 12v power system. Once you unplug to get off your bike, you lose the ability to keep your clothing heated. Volt’s new Fusion Heated Vest can be used on or off the bike.
Everybody loves the unlimited power of traditional 12v heated clothing. Everybody also loves the portability of 7v battery heated clothing using small, lightweight rechargeable batteries. Volt's new patent pending Fusion Heating System brings everything you love about these two different heating systems together.
CHARGE THE PORTABLE BATTERY ON THE BIKE
And when on the bike, the vest battery can be charged while you are powering the Fusion Vest through the 12v electrical system of your bike. When you stop to get off your bike, simply disconnect from the bike’s power and the rechargeable battery seamlessly takes over to keep heating the Fusion Vest. When you get back on the bike, you can continue use the 7v battery for power or connect to the 12v electrical system and the battery in the vest will automatically start charging and your bike's power will take over heating the vest.
The 7v battery and mating 7v plug is stored in a small zippered pocket inside the left hand pocket. The male 12v coax plug for connecting to the battery harness installed on your bike is stored in a zippered pocket located in the lower left inside lining of the vest.
The Fusion Vest includes a built-in Therm Controller Switch with Bluetooth capability. Either use the simple push button control switch manually to change power level settings or download the Volt Heated Clothing App and control your heat output remotely. This is a great feature for when wearing the vest as a mid-layer under your outer riding jacket wear you can change the power level setting without having to disrobe or fish around for the controller switch.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level (the battery will fully charge from bike in 1 - 2 hours.):
- High – 1 .5 hours
- Med – 2.75 hours
- Low – 4 hours
Your Order Includes:
- Silky soft 30 denier quilted ripstop nylon shell with 150 grams of insulation.
- Stretch side panels for custom fit.
- 4 zone heating with 2 panels in the chest and two large back heating panels in upper/middle back and the lower back
- Includes 7.4v rechargeable battery and charger, 12v battery harness.
- (Optional y-splitter available for powering Fusion Vest and Fusion Gloves from a single battery harness).
- (Optional 24" Coax Extension Plug if needed).
- 1 Men's Battery Heated Vest
- 2 Rechargeable 7.4v 3350mah (VB733N) Lithium Battery Packs
- 1 Battery Harness
- 1 12v Three Prong Harness for powering from Motorcycle
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.