Tatra Men's Battery Heated Snow Gloves - Black & Grayby VOLT Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
These water resistant performance heated snow gloves will provide hours of safe, low voltage heat. Using the soothing 7V heating technology, the Tatra heated gloves will provide warmth throughout the entire length of each finger. The reinforced palm make for a great fit but also adds durability.
The Tatra heated gloves also include an Aquatex waterproof and breathable membrane. The battery pocket is located in the middle of the glove for easy accessibility. The battery pocket opens and closes with a strong YKK zipper and has a mesh display window so you can see the power level setting. This window will allow the user to easily adjust the temperature to one of four power level settings without taking the battery out of the pocket. An adjustable nylon wrist strap and strong elastic cinch cord at the cuff helps to seal out any unwanted cold air or moisture. Looking for Thinner Heated Gloves? We've got you covered.TATRA - Men's Battery Heated Snow Gloves Features:
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane
- 150 grams of polyester insulation
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
- Includes two 7.4v 2200mAh batteries and charger
- Color: Black and Gray
- 1 Pair of Heated Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack (7.4v 2200mAh)
- 1 Charger
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
|TATRA - Men's Glove Sizing Chart**|
** This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes or have longer fingers.