Women's Heated Mittens
Hands stay warmer in mittens because all of your fingers are in the same location keeping things a lot more cozy. The Volt Women's Heated Mitts heat both sides of the hand and the thumb which will not only keep your hands warm but your fingertips as well. Volt Women's Heated Mittens combine 200 grams of insulation with their Zero Layer® heat system eliminating bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the heated mittens become regular top quality mittens.
These versatile mittens are great for those wanting heated gloves but also the ability to quickly remove them from your hands when you are called to action. Whether you are in the stands at the ballgame, out for a walk or getting ready to hit the slopes, go with our Volt Women's Heated Mittens and you will never be left out in the cold again.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated mittens are what you've been looking for. With a heating element at the end of the fingers and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats both the back and the palm of the hand including the thumb
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- One size fits most (S-M-L)
- Color: Grey with Black Palm
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- 100% High – 2 hours
- 75% Medium/High – 3 hours
- 50% Medium – 5 hours
- 25% Low – 8 hours
- 1 Pair of Volt Heated Mitts
- 2 7.4v 2200mAh Batteries
- 1 Dual Charger
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
Women's 7v Battery Heated Mittens (Inches): One Size Fit Most:
6.0" - 7.5"
Measure in inches the circumference around the middle of the hand
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.