These waterproof leather performance gloves will provide hours of safe, low voltage heat. Using the soothing 7V heating technology, the gloves will provide warmth throughout the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand. The outer shell uses rich black waterpoof leather with accents of nubuck Leather.
They also include a breathable waterproof membrane and a soft Aquatex lining. The underside of the glove includes extra leather palm protection to help with longevity in common wear spots. The battery pocket is located in the middle of the glove for easy accessibility. The battery pocket opens and closes with a strong waterproof zipper and has a display window so you can see the power level setting. This window will allow the user to easily adjust the temperature to one of four power level settings without taking the battery out of the pocket. An adjustable nylon wrist strap and strong elastic cinch cord at the cuff helps to seal out any unwanted cold air or moisture.
Your Order Includes:
- Women's Battery Heated Leather Gloves Features:
- Premium rich black leather and soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof/Breathable Aquatex membrane construction
- Safe and soothing heat
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 3 hours on the highest setting and up to 12 hours on the lowest setting
- 1 Pair of Women's Battery Heated Leather Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Packs (7.4v 2900mAh)
- 1 Dual Charger
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
100% High – 3 hours
75% Med/High – 6 hours
50% Medium – 9 hours
25% Low – 12 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once
every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when
not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold
temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and
improve the performance.
- Women's Battery Heated Leather Gloves (Inches*):
- Small: 6.0" - 6.5"
- Medium: 7.0" - 7.5"
- Large: 8.0" - 8.5"
* Measure in inches the circumference around the middle of the hand
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.