The Ultimate Heated Mattress Pad by Soft Heat
Until now all UL listed electric mattress pads in North America have operated at 120 volts. This soft heat mattress pad operates with non-hazardous DC low voltage, providing you with the safest heated mattress pad ever produced. Turn down your thermostat this winter and stay toasty warm with your heating mattress pad!
||38" x 75". 16 volts; 61 watts.
||53" x 75". 18 volts; 82 watts.
Single control (Looking for Dual Controls? Click Here)
||60" x 80". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
||78" x 80". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
||72" x 84". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
|Note: If You don't see the size you're looking for click here.
|Additional Product Information
How does the NEW low voltage Safe & Warm technology work?
- Patented Safe & Warm® technology - the ultimate in safety for non-hazardous low voltage
- No harmful electromagnetic radiation
- Automatic shutoff after ten hours
- Easy to read controls from Low, 1-9 and High
- No clicking noise from the control
- The preheat feature automatically pre-warms to your dial setting
- Comfortable for all season use throughout the year, even without the heat
- Heating elements imperceptible to the touch; no bulky wires
- Consistent & even heat distribution
- Fitted mattress pad - fits mattresses up to 18" deep
- Quilted Cotton blend fabric with 20% Cotton and 80% Polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Controller cord and power cord lengths, 6ft each
- Connector cord length, approximately 10ft
- Not recommended for use with an electric adjustable bed, water bed or blowup air beds (Sleep Number beds are OK)
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL Listed to assure safe operation
Our new low-voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to provide protection and safety. The power supply box is approximately 8.625"L x 2.5"D x 3"H. The most convenient location for the box is normally on the floor close to the head of the bed.
* Dual Control Heated Mattress Pads include two controllers, one for each side of the mattress pad, allow each user to individually adjust the temperature. Dual controllers requires 2 outlets, one for each side for each controller.
|Chattam & Wells® Ultimate
Heated Mattress Pad
||Operates using 120 Volts
||Non-hazardous low voltage
operates using less than 25 Volts
||Bulky and uncomfortable wires
||Heating wires so small, they're
||Takes 30 minutes to
||Takes less than 15 minutes to warm up
||Shrinks after wash and requires hand
stretching to return to its original size
|The only heated mattress pad that maintains
its original size after wash
Great for warmth and comfort
Mark Ellis (Cape May Court House, NJ) 2-9-2014
I have had this heated mattress cover for two winter seasons now and it has made a big difference. No more being cold, uncomfortable and waking up with stiff muscles. Low voltage DC a safe big plus also.