Set Lithium Pack rcB 1200 + Heat Sock 1.0
The Best Electric Socks in the World! They're FINALLY Here!!!
Yes, that is a pretty bold statement to say... but this ain't your Grandpa's electric socks! We at CozyWinters have wanted to sell Battery Heated Socks for over 12 years now, but could never find a product worthy to sell to our customers. There are many cheapy rechargeable heated socks on the market, that use D-cell batteries, but none can come close to the quality or performance of these Austrian designed
and European Alps tested
rechargeable heated socks. All the other socks that we have ever tested, did not heat evenly and you could feel the wires and heating elements, plus the battery packs were bulky, clumsy and could not perform in cold temperatures.
These slim fitting (rechargeable) Lithium power packs, snap in at the top cuff of the socks and have push button settings and built-in Bluetooth Smart, so you can easily regulate the heat to your preference, with 3 different heat settings from the power button on the batteries or from your Smartphone. Unlike most batteries, these proprietary Lithium power packs were designed to perform in extreme cold temperatures, and can heat up to 14 hours on the low setting. Plus, they have the same Impulse Control technology that was developed for high-end ski boot heaters, which stimulates blood circulation while in use. These Heated Socks have been very popular in Europe and now you can experience the comfort.
Our top quality Battery Heated Socks are one of the most versatile foot warming solutions available. They fit both Men's and Women's feet. The All Purpose design is perfect for a wide variety of shoes, boots and activities:
- Skiing (Downhill, Cross-Country, and Snowboarding)
- Anyone with Raynaud's Syndrome
- Also, perfect for anyone working in the cold... especially construction
New Lenz Heat App:
No more need for a remote, you can adjust the amount of heat in your socks with you Smart Phone. Use the new Lenz heat app to quickly and easily regulate the heat control of the battery. It also provides you with an overview of the current charging status of your battery. If you don't have a Smart phone you can still control the temperature from the power button on the batteries.
Ergonomic Lenz Heat Sock 1.0 Features:
These socks are made in Italy by sock manufacturer LENZ of Austria, who is the Official sock supplier to the Austrian Winter Olympic Team.
- Integrated heating element, latest in heat technology, so you do not feel wires
- Toe region and balls of the foot are heated
- Optimal moisture transportation
- Breathable material keep feet dry
- Ergonomically knitted with padding for maximum comfort and protection without compromising the fit of your shoe
- Additional shin protector
- Padding on the exposed parts
- Ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- The battery packs are easy to attached by means of press studs on the legband
- Machine washable at 30°C (87°F)
- Material: 49% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 10% Polypropylene, 7% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
- Unisex sizing
- One Year Limited Warranty
Your Order Includes:
Lithium Power Pack 1200 Features:
- 1 Pair of Lenz 1.0 Heat Socks
- 2 Lithium Pack rcB 1200 Batteries (Rechargeable), Bluetooth enabled
- 1 Global Charger 100 - 240 VAC with Charging Display
- Instruction how to download the Smart Phone App**
- Ultralight lithium-ion batteries provide warmth for up to 14 hours
- Heat output can be regulated from the power button on the lithium battery pack with 3 settings
- Alternatively, heat output can be regulated with 3 settings freely via a Smartphone (Smart Ready)
- Rechargeable batteries
- Short charging time (5 – 7 hours)
- The Impulse Control stimulates blood circulation
- Global charger with automatic charging function
- The battery pack is fastened on the cuff of the sock with snap fasteners
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp C°
||Average Temp F°
||10 - 14 hrs
||5.5 - 7.5 hrs
||3.5 - 4.5 hrs
|* Setting 2 is the most common setting.
**Download the Lenz heat app
All Smartphones with an Android 4.3 operating system or newer or an Apple iPhone 4s model or newer, can be used as remote control for all Lenz lithium battery packs with Smart Ready. App sold separately through your phones app store.
How to justify spending $300 for a pair of heated socks?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a break down:
- Two rechargeable Lithium-ion Power Packs with built in control panels and Bluetooth Smart = $200.00
- One Global Quick Recharger = $50
- One Pair of European designed Ergonomic Socks with integrated heating systems = $99.95
Total = $349.95, minus $50 Discount = $300.00
Graphics on the batteries may vary slightly from the photos on this page.
|Battery Heated Socks (Pair)*
||Men's Shoe US
||Women's Shoe US
||3.5 - 6
||5 - 7.5
||35 - 38
||7 - 8
||8 - 9.5
||8.5 - 10
||10 - 12
||42 - 44
||11 - 13
||13 - 15.5
||45 - 47
* This size guide is for suggestion only.
Spare Socks for the Lenz Heated Sock System
Depending on your activity, if you use our Heated Sock System more than one day in a row, you'll want to have a spare pair of these socks, so you have time to wash them and have a clean pair for the next day.
Spare Slim Fit Socks for the Lenz Heated Sock System
Depending on your activity, if you use our Slim Fit Heated Sock System more than one day in a row, you'll want to have a spare pair of these Lenz 1.0 Slim Fit socks, so you have time to wash them and have a clean pair for the next day. These Slim Fit socks are ideal for Men with narrow feet, Women, Youth and anyone with petite feet.
Spare Toe Cap Socks for the Lenz Heated Sock System
Depending on your activity, if you use our Heated Sock System more than one day in a row, you'll want to have a spare pair of these socks, so you have time to wash them and have a clean pair for the next day. These Toe Cap Socks have the newest generation of heating elements that completely surround the toe area.
Best Thing Ever Made!
Tammy Miles (Lancaster, SC) 1-31-2015
I love to ski, but I have very bad circulation in my toes. When I saw these online, I knew I had to have a pair. I wore my pair today and am happy to report no cold toes! I love these so much I am going to order the heated gloves!
Robert Guzzy (Shavertown, Pa ) 11-21-2013
I am currently wearing a pair of your heated socks. I am overjoyed that I can sit and enjoy my feet not being cold. I do sit quite a bit when I sit my feet go cold. My left leg was severely injured in 1997, for many years I suffered with that foot getting so cold I could hardly stand it. Today is the first day in a very long time I could sit and enjoy talking with friends and not feel I had to leave to go home to warm my feet. I am very pleased, my right foot is so warm I shut that one off, I'm leaving my left foot on low where it has been since I left my home 4 hours ago. Great product!