As featured in the January 2010 issue of Good Housekeeping magazine.
The World's Safest Electric Blanket™
Until now all electric blankets in North America have operated at 120 volts. This blanket operates with non-hazardous DC low voltage, providing you with the safest electric blanket ever produced. Turn down your thermostat this winter and stay toasty warm!
||62" x 84". 18 volts; 82 watts.
||77" x 84". 24 volts; 102 watts
||84" x 90". 18 volts; 82 watts/side.
||100" x 90". 18 volts; 82 watts/side.
|Additional Product Information
- Only heated blanket that meets UL Standard for non-hazardous low voltage
- No harmful electromagnetic radiation
- Automatic shutoff after ten hours
- Easy to read controls from Low, 1-9 and High
- No clicking noise from the control
- The preheat feature automatically pre-warms to your dial setting
- Takes less than 15 minutes to warm up
- Ultra soft luxurious 100% Micro-Fleece Polyester (non-pilling) is comfortable throughout the year
- Comfortable for all season use throughout the year, even without the heat
- Heating elements imperceptible to the touch; no bulky wires
- Consistent & even heat distribution
- Machine wash and dry. The only heating blanket that maintains it's size after wash
- Controller cord and power cord lengths, 6ft each
- Connector cord length, approximately 10ft
- Not recommended for use with an electric adjustable bed, water bed or blowup air beds (Sleep Number beds are OK)
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL Listed to assure safe operation
How does the NEW low voltage Safe & Warm technology work?
Our new low-voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to provide protection and safety. The power supply box is approximately 8.625"L x 2.5"D x 3"H. The most convenient location for the box is normally on the floor close to the head of the bed.
* Dual Control Blankets include two controllers, one for each side of the blanket, allow each user to individually adjust the temperature. Dual controllers requires 2 outlets, one for each side for each controller.
||STANDARD HEATED BLANKET
||Chattam & Wells™
||Operates using 120 Volts
||Non-hazardous low voltage
operates using less than 25 Volts
Bulky and uncomfortable wires
|Ultra Soft 100% Micro-Fleece Polyester
Heating wires so small, they're
||Heavier because of bulky wires
||The lightest heated blanket
||Takes 30 minutes to warm up
||Takes less than 15 minutes to warm up
||Shrinks after wash and requires hand
stretching to return to its original size.
|The only heated blanket that maintains its original size after wash
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.