Reclaim your Garage with the flick of a switch!
If you are like the many millions of people who are tired of dealing with a cluttered garage the Garage Gator is for you! With Garage Gator you will no longer have to move, trip, or drive over objects in your garage. Bikes, golf clubs, tires, ladders, tools, sports equipment, and many other things that take up valuable floor space can be safely lifted off the floor with a push of a switch. The Garage Gator motorized lift will raise, or lower, four 30lb bikes or 125 lbs of your most frustrating storage.
Image the effortlessness of loading the hooks with anything from a bike to a canoe onto the Garage Gator, pushing a button, and automatically the storage is lifted to your ceiling. The storage stays overhead safely. Then, when you need to get something down, turn a key, flip a switch, down comes the storage. No more shoulder aches from hoisting heavy storage manually.
Need to lift more then 125 lbs? We have a Garage Gator that can hold 220 lbs. Click Here!
Garage Gator Features:
The Garage Gator comes with:
- Easy to install and operate
- Holds up to 125 lbs
- Frees up valuable floor space
- Key-lock switch for parental control
- 12' coiled cord for remote operation
- Built-in safety brake
- One-year limited warranty
- ETL Listed
Garage Gator Specs:
- Motor mounting plate
- Motorized hoist with push-button control
- Ceiling-mount upper channel bar
- Hook bar with four sliding hooks
- Storage net
- Two bike cables
- Installation hardware and instructions
- Dimensions - 16 7/8" X 12 1/4" X 9 1/2"
- Load Capacity - 125 lbs
- Lifting Height - 117 inches (9 ft. 9 in.)
- Lifting Speed - 33 feet per minute
- Cable Length - 165 Inches (13 ft. 9 in.)
- Power Requirements - Standard 110 volt power requirement
- Motor - 3/4 HP 110V / 60 HZ 4.5 Amps
Download: Product Instructions PDF
|Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much space is required to install the Garage Gator?
The GG 125 needs a minimum ceiling height of 8'6" and at least 9' of unobstructed area in which to raise and lower the unit. See the diagram below:
2. What do I need to check before starting installing the Garage Gator?
Before attempting installation, thoroughly read the owners manual. Thoroughly inspect the mounting area to be sure it is adequate to safely install the opener you have selected. Also confirm the availability of a 110-volt ground outlet. Be sure to wear protective gear such as safety glasses and follow all precautions regarding electrical and ladder safety.
1. Are installation manuals available online?
Yes. Click here to see the Garage Gator Installation and Operation Instruction. Available as downloadable PDF file.
Operation and Maintenance
1. How do I raise or lower the hook bar?
Do not stand under the lift. Turn the key in the hand control switch to the ON position. Press and hold the rocker switch in the direction you want the hook bar to travel. Release the switch when the desired location is reached.
2. How do I load a bike on the hook bar?
Loop one piece of the bike cable through the rims of the font tire then connect the clip to oblong ring attached to the hook bar. Loop the second piece of the bike cable through the rim of the back tire then connect the clip to the oblong ring attached to the hook bar.
3. How should golf bags be stored on the hook bar?
Golf bags should be hung by the carrying handle NOT the shoulder strap.
4. What type of maintenance is required for Garage Gator?
Very little. Periodically check the condition of the electrical cords, plug and controls. Also, periodically check to be sure the motor is properly attached to its mounting plate and all bolts are right.
1. What safety features are on the Garage Gator?
The Garage Gator is engineered and manufactured to be as safe to install and operate as possible. Two key safety features are the upper limit switch which prevents upward movement of the hook bar once the uppermost travel point is reached and the key lock hand control unit which prevents the unit from operating unless the key is switched to the on position.