The Ultimate Heated Mattress Pad by Soft Heat
Until now all UL listed electric mattress pads in North America have operated at 120 volts. This mattress pad operates with non-hazardous DC low voltage, providing you with the safest heated mattress pad ever produced. Turn down your thermostat this winter and stay toasty warm!
||38" x 75". 16 volts; 61 watts.
||53" x 75". 18 volts; 82 watts.
Single control (Looking for Dual Controls? Click Here)
||60" x 80". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
||78" x 80". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
||72" x 84". 16 volts; 61 watts/side.
|Note: If You don't see the size you're looking for click here.
|Additional Product Information
How does the NEW low voltage Safe & Warm technology work?
- Patented Safe & Warm® technology - the ultimate in safety for non-hazardous low voltage
- No harmful electromagnetic radiation
- Automatic shutoff after ten hours
- Easy to read controls from Low, 1-9 and High
- No clicking noise from the control
- The preheat feature automatically pre-warms to your dial setting
- Comfortable for all season use throughout the year, even without the heat
- Heating elements imperceptible to the touch; no bulky wires
- Consistent & even heat distribution
- Fitted mattress pad - fits mattresses up to 18" deep
- Quilted Cotton blend fabric with 20% Cotton and 80% Polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Controller cord and power cord lengths, 6ft each
- Connector cord length, approximately 10ft
- Not recommended for use with an electric adjustable bed, water bed or blowup air beds (Sleep Number beds are OK)
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL Listed to assure safe operation
Our new low-voltage blanket includes a power supply box that changes 120 volt AC current (normal household current in North America) into non-hazardous low voltage DC current (similar to a battery) to provide protection and safety. The power supply box is approximately 8.625"L x 2.5"D x 3"H. The most convenient location for the box is normally on the floor close to the head of the bed.
* Dual Control Heated Mattress Pads include two controllers, one for each side of the mattress pad, allow each user to individually adjust the temperature. Dual controllers requires 2 outlets, one for each side for each controller.
|Chattam & Wells® Ultimate
Heated Mattress Pad
||Operates using 120 Volts
||Non-hazardous low voltage
operates using less than 25 Volts
||Bulky and uncomfortable wires
||Heating wires so small, they're
||Takes 30 minutes to
||Takes less than 15 minutes to warm up
||Shrinks after wash and requires hand
stretching to return to its original size
|The only heated mattress pad that maintains
its original size after wash
Great for warmth and comfort
Mark Ellis (Cape May Court House, NJ) 2-9-2014
I have had this heated mattress cover for two winter seasons now and it has made a big difference. No more being cold, uncomfortable and waking up with stiff muscles. Low voltage DC a safe big plus also.