Volt Battery Heated Fleece Glovesby VOLT Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Warm Fleece Heated Gloves
The Volt battery heated gloves are perfect glove for big city or country living. The battery powered gloves are powered by our rechargeable 7 Volt lithium battery, the soft fleece will keep your hands warm and cozy for hours. These Volt battery heated gloves feature leather tipped fingers for increased grip and feel. The nylon back helps protect the battery powered gloves from every day wear and tear and helps give the gloves a comfortable fit. The soft tricot lining helps to wick away moisture and provide extra warmth. Adding the Zero Layer Heat System technology to these Volt battery heated gloves has made it a must have for getting through the cold winter months.Additional Features:
- Soft fleece palmar side and nylon dorsal side of the glove provides a form fit without any bulk
- Aquatex waterproof/breathable membrane on these battery powered gloves
- Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
- 1 Pair of Volt Battery Heated Fleece Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable Lithium Battery Packs (7.4v 2200mAh)
- 1 Dual Charger
- 100% High 2 hours
- 75% Med/High 3 hours
- 50% Medium 5 hours
- 25% Low 8 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
|Glove Unisex Sizing Chart **|
** This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes or have longer fingers.