Fusion 12V/7V Dual Power Leather Motorcycle Heated Glovesby Volt Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Dual Power Comfort For Your Hands While You Ride.
Traditional 12v heated gloves are great but only work when plugged in to a 12v power system. Once you unplug to get off your bike, you lose the ability to keep your gloves heated. Volt’s new Fusion heated gloves can be used on or off the bike.
Everybody loves the unlimited power of traditional 12v heated gloves. Everybody also loves the portability of 7v heated gloves using small, lightweight rechargeable batteries. Volt's new patent pending Fusion Heating System brings everything you love about these two different heating systems together.
And when on the bike, the glove batteries can be charged while you are powering the Fusion gloves through the 12v electrical system of your bike. When you stop to get off your bike, simply disconnect from the bike’s power and the rechargeable batteries seamlessly take over to power the gloves. When you get back on the bike, you can continue use the 7v batteries for power or connect to the 12v electrical system and the batteries in the gloves will automatically start charging and your bike's power will take over heating the gloves.
The 7v battery and mating 7v plug is stored in a waterproof zippered pocket on the underside of the gauntlet cuff. The 12v coax plug is stored in a zippered pocket located on the upper inside lining of the gauntlet cuff.
Made with nylon and premium leather that is drum dyed with extra double layer reinforcement on the palm. The design includes knuckle armor, protective gauntlet and padding on the lower palm. The Volt motercycle gloves include a waterpoof breathable membrane, over 150 grams of insulation and a soft tricot fleece lining. The thumb and forefinger includes touchscreen fabric so there is no need to take them off to operate your electronics. Adjustable wrist strap and neoprene lined cuff with cinch pull to help seal out cold and moisture.Additional Features:
- True dual source heated gloves allowing you to use with either 7.4v batteries or a 12v power source.
- Includes two rechargeable 7.4v 3350mah batteries and dual charger.
- Comes with a Battery Harness and 12v Three Prong Harness that allows you to power the gloves from the bike's electrical system.
- Provides over 150 degrees of heat with heating elements placed throughout on both sides of the hand, the length of each finger, including the thumb.
- 150 grams of insulation
- Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
- Touchscreen fabric on thumb and forefinger tips
- Each glove has 2 amp draw at 12v when powering the gloves and charging the 7v battery simultaneously
- (Optional 12v Y-Splitter available so you can. run gloves and vest from one battery harness).
- Red 100% High – 2 hours
- Blue 66% Med – 3.5 hours
- Green 33% Low – 5 hours
- 1 Pair of Men's Battery Heated Leather Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable 7.4v 3350mah (VB733N) Lithium Battery Packs
- 1 Battery Harness
- 1 12v Three Prong Harness for powering from Motorcycle
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
|Glove Sizing Chart |
|Inches||7" - 7.5"||7.5" - 8"||8.5" - 9"||9.5" - 10"||10" - 10.5"|
This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes or have longer fingers.