Alpine Extreme Lightweight Heated Snow Glovesby Volt Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Keep Your Hands Warm and Dry in Ourdoor Winter Activities
The Alpine heated gloves are lightweight using a nylon shell combined with 150 grams of insulation. The gloves also include a genuine leather palm for extra grip and durability. By utilizing the Zero Layer® heat system the Alpine gloves eliminate bulk and maximizes heat transfer. Constructed with a waterproof/breathable membrane these gloves will not only keep you warm but also dry. Great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.Additional Features:
- Lightweight nylon shell, genuine leather palm and soft tricot fleece lining
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
- Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting
- 1 Pair of Battery Heated Gloves
- 2 VB730Y 7.4v rechargeable batteries
- 1 Charger
- 100% High – 2 hours
- 75% Med/High – 4 hours
- 50% Medium – 6 hours
- 25% Low – 8 hours
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
|Glove Sizing Chart |
|Inches||7"||7.5" - 8"||8.5" - 9"||9.5" - 10"||10" - 10.5"|
This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes or have longer fingers.