Wooden Surfboard Racks - Vertical Wall Mountby PB Racks
Your Price From
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView Details View Customer Reviews
Vertical Wall Mount Surfboard Display Racks. Holds 2 to 7 boards.
You don't want your new baby to get dinged up in the corner when someone kicks it or the dog knocks it over. Get your surfboard out of the corner and mount it on the wall. By using a surfboard wall mount rack you save space in the garage, basement, dorm room, or living room. Also, your surfboards will look impressive racked neatly on display.
The most efficient way to store your surfboards is on an armed wall rack that will cradle your surfboards on padded arms for a nice display. This style of rack is built for function, as you will be able to rack your surfboard with ease and have your baby off the surfboard wall rack and ready to go! There is plenty of distance between the arms to allow space for your fins as well.Features:
- Precision cut from Baltic Birch
- Routed finished edges
- 16" arms are solid birch 3/4" inch thick with foam padding to protect your boards
- 8" between arms for each surfboard
- Comes with removable black end caps
- 2 pre-drilled screw holes and mounting hardware for easy hanging
Location of your Surfboard Wall Rack
You can hang your wooden surfboard rack just about anywhere, but the places we recommend are the garage, storage room, living room, basement, or dorm room. If you own a beach house you can mount your rack outside or in a garage or shed. Sometimes surfboards in the house just get in the way. If you have a really cool surfboard that you want to display as art you can mount your board in your wall-mounted surfboard rack in your bedroom or living room. Your room will look great with your surfboard mounted over your bed on a display rack.
All wall mount racks from Pro Board Racks come with "easy-set" pre-drilled screw holes and dry wall screws. All you need to get your rack mounted on your wall is a screw driver! That's it. Our surfboard wall racks are sturdy but very light weight which makes mounting simple. Additionally, our screw holes are deep enough that you won't even notice the screw once your rack is mounted on the wall with your surfboards.
- 2 Surfboards Rack, 16" (Arm) x 19" x 2 1/2"
- 3 Surfboards Rack, 16" (Arm) x 27" x 2 1/2"
- 4 Surfboards Rack, 16" (Arm) x 35" x 2 1/2"
- 5 Surfboards Rack, 16" (Arm) x 43" x 2 1/2"
- 6 Surfboards Rack, 16" (Arm) x 51" x 2 1/2"
- 7 Surfboards Rack, 16" (Arm) x 59" x 2 1/2"