Wall Mounted Armed Snowboard Racksby PB Racks
Your Price From
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView Details View Customer Reviews
Available in Racks for Two Snowboards, Three Snowboards... up to Six Snowboards!
Get your snowboard out of the corner and mount it on the wall. By using your snowboard wall mount rack you save space in the garage, basement, dorm room, or living room. Also, your snowboards will look impressive racked neatly on display.
The armed snowboard racks are hand crafted and are very sturdy and light which makes mounting your rack simple! These wall mount racks can store snowboards with or without bindings. These armed wall racks will cradle your snowboards on padded arms for a nice display. This style of rack is built for function as you will rack your snowboard with ease and have your snowboard ready to go for first chair!Features:
- Precision cut from Baltic Birch.
- Solid construction. Can hold up to 100 lbs.
- 11" arms are solid birch 3/4" inch thick with foam padding to protect your boards.
- Comes with removable black end caps
- Arms angled at 15 degrees
- Routed finished edges
- 4 pre-drilled screw holes and mounting hardware for easy hanging
Location of your Snowboard Wall Rack
You can hang your ski wall rack just about anywhere, but the places we recommend are the garage, storage room, living room, basement, or dorm room. If you own a mountain home or condo you can mount your rack outside. Sometimes skis in the house just get in the way.
All wall mount racks come with pre-drilled screw holes and dry wall screws. All you need to get your rack mounted on your wall is a screw driver! That's it. Our snowboard wall racks are sturdy but very light weight which makes mounting simple. Additionally, our screw holes are deep enough that you won't even notice the screw once your rack is mounted on the wall with your snowboards.
Note: The arms on the racks are angled 15 degrees upward. In the pictures it may appear that the arms are in a flat position but they are angled slightly. The arms are 11 inches.Dimensions:
- 2 Snowboards Rack - 11" (Arm) x 16" x 2-1/2"
- 3 Snowboards Rack - 11" (Arm) x 26" x 2-1/2"
- 4 Snowboards Rack - 11" (Arm) x 36" x 2-1/2"
- 5 Snowboards Rack - 11" (Arm) x 46" x 2-1/2"
- 6 Snowboards Rack - 11" (Arm) x 56" x 2-1/2"