GearDryer Rolling 6 Pair Boot and Glove Dryer, Gen 2by GearDryer
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView VideosView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
The GearDryer Rolling 12 Boot and Glove Dryer can also be Wall Mounted or Freestanding.
With three versatile set-up options to choose from, the GearDryer Rolling 12 boot and glove drying system is the perfect addition to your workshop, ski home, or garage. The GearDryer Rolling 12 includes hardware for direct wall mounting, a freestanding base, and a hand-truck wheel kit that allows you to easily roll the GearDryer around your shop. With 12 individual dryer ports, more than 200 CFM of forced airflow, and the option to dry with heated or ambient air, the GearDryer Rolling 12 is the ultimate boot, shoe, glove, and gear drying solution.
If you spend time working and playing outside, especially during the winter months, you understand the problem of wet gear. If you start the day wet, you can count on being cold. The most important factor in effectively removing the wet and sweat from the enclosed spaces in boots and gloves is a high volume of forced air. Delivering more than 200 CFM of airflow, GearDryer is one of the most powerful drying systems available. Plus, GearDryer gives you the ability to dry with heated air simply by flipping a switchspeeding up dry times even more. Other drying systems dry with only ambient air or only heated air. GearDryer is unique in that it gives you the option to choose. GearDryer uses a special self-regulating heat element that increases the air temperature approximately 35°F above the ambient air temperature. This gentle heat increase is safe on gear yet effectively speeds up dry times. This GearDryer boot dryer for sale also features 5 pre-programmed dry cycle settings. Simply select a 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, or 2 hour dry cycle. To initiate a 24 hour dry cycle, hold the 2-hour button for 3-seconds. Geardryer automatically shuts off after the completion of a dry cycle, allowing you to set it and forget it.
The GearDryer Rolling 12 is made from heavy-duty steel with a durable powder coat finish, plugs into a standard wall socket, and features 12 individual dryer ports that can accommodate up to 6 pairs of boots or gloves. GearDryer's unique twist and lock port design allows you to customize the port layout to create the perfect drying system for a wide range of gear itemswhether you're drying sweat soaked running shoes, ski boots and ski gloves, work boots, and even fly fishing waders. The Rolling 12 also includes 6 port caps to close off the dryer ports not in useincreasing the airflow in the ports being used to dry gear.
We developed GearDryer to be the most effective and versatile drying system availablefor both summer and winter pursuits. You can count on this multi boot dryer to dry boots and gloves, but that's just the beginning of what GearDryer can do. GearDryer is a ski boot dryer, a snowboard boot dryer, a ski glove dryer, a helmet dryer, a hockey skate and glove dryer, a soccer cleats dryer, running shoes dryer, mountain bike gear dryer, fly fishing waders dryer, moto gear dryer, and the list goes on. Whatever you do outside, we're confident that GearDryer will get the job done.
- Includes hardware for three versatile set-up options: hand-truck wheel kit, freestanding legs, and direct wall mounting.
- Dual fans deliver more than 200 CFM of forced airflow directly into gear.
- Choose to dry with heated or ambient air with the flip of a switch. GearDryer's self-regulating heater increases the air temperature approximately 35°F above the ambient air temperature for gentle yet effective drying.
- 12 individual drying ports accommodate up to 6 pairs of boots or gloves.
- Versatile twist and lock port design allows you to customize the port layout to dry specific gear items.
- Select a custom timed setting from 15-minutes all the way up to 24-hours with the turn of the dial.
- Plugs directly into a standard 120-volt wall outlet.
- Heavy-duty steel construction and durable powder coat finish stand up to hard use.
- Safe for use on thermo-molded boot liners.
- Ideal for skiers, snowboarders, snowmobilers, dirt bikers, hockey players, hunters, fisherman, construction workers, and more.
- Capacity: 12 customizable dryer ports (will fit 6 pair of ski boots or gloves)
- Air Temp: Ambient or heated air
- Heated Air Temp: 35 degrees above ambient temp
- Drying Cycles: Adjustable from 15 minutes to 24 hours, with the turn of the dial
- Air Flow: 212 CFM
- Power: 120 Volt
- Watts: 480 Watts
- Amps: 4.0 Running Amps
- Construction: Powder coated steel
- Dimensions (without ports): 16"W x 6"D x 46"H (52"H w/legs)
- Dimensions (with ports): 16"W x 14.5"D x 46"H (52"H w/legs)
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
|Key GearDryer Product Advantages|
Powerful Supply of
|GearDryer's dual fans generate more than 200 CFM of airflow and channel it directly into wet gear.|
Dry with Heated or
|Simply turn on the heat to speed up dry times. GearDryer's self-regulating heater increases the air temperature by 35°F for gentle yet effective drying.|
|Designed with versatility in mind, GearDryer's ports feature a twist and lock design that allows you to customize the port layout for any drying application.|
|Select from 15-minutes to 24 hours, with the turn of the dial|
Plugs Into a Standard
120 V Outlet
|Simply plug the GearDryer into a standard outlet in your home or garage.|
Built to Last
|Heavy-duty steel construction, durable powder coat finish, and quality components throughout.|
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers