Description View Customer Reviews
Quiet, Fast, Radiant Heating
The DRY RACK was designed to accommodate four garments that can be rapidly loaded or unloaded and perfect for mud room operations. The DRY RACK comes with three mounting options, wall, floor, and stand as pictured.
The DRY RACK series provides a modular drying system built to commercial standards that organizes any condo, shop or cabin, and allows the purchaser to configure a drying system for 2 to 200 pair of boots.
This energy efficient (10 watt per boot) system utilizes natural convection forces to achieve over night drying with zero noise. The DRY RACK holds garment upside down permitting moist heavy air to readily exit. DRY RACK heats the boots to an average of 35 degrees F above ambient, resulting in dry toasty boots.
The DRY RACK comes with all wall and stand mount hardware. Each DRY RACK holds two pair of boots and can be mounted five tiers high (spaced 18" vertically apart) for up to ten pairs per column.
OFFICIAL SUPPLIER of the US SKI TEAM
- Includes wall or floor stand
- Silent radiant heating
- No moving parts
- No noise
- Energy efficient
- On/off switch
- Dry Time: Approximate dry time 8 - 10 hours
- Power: 120 volt ac household outlet
- Power Cord: Approximately 5.5 feet long
- Controls: ON/OFF
- Size: 11"D x 18"H x 26.5"W (when stand mounted)
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Material: Grey glossed enameled steel
- UL Listed: To assure safe operation
- Warranty: One year
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers