ALPINE DRYERS PRO Wall Mounted 12 Pair Boot and Glove Dryerby ALPINE DRYERS
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
Supplying Military, Government, Law Enforcement, First Responders, and Corporate businesses since 2002.
DescriptionView DetailsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
ALPINE DRYERS™ — Number one choice for Skiers, Home Owners, Businesses, Government, Military, Professional Sport Organizations, First Responders, the list goes on...
ALPINE DRYERS™ PRO is a Made in the USA wall mounted boot and glove dryer that is just as efficient in a place of business as it is in your own home. Able to dry 12 pairs of boots, gloves, or any other gear you can hang on it at once, ALPINE DRYERS PRO was made for those areas where quick drying is needed the most.
Think of the benefit of always having quickly dried gloves, shoes and boots if you spend a lot of time skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice skating, or many other sports and activities. Mount the snow boot dryer to your ski home, mudroom, garage, locker room, gear room, or workshop wall so wet gear never steps foot inside your business or home. Whether for business or personal, you will certainly need an efficient dryer that can hold helmets, skates, cleats and other athletic gear. No wall space? No problem! ALPINE DRYERS™ PRO offers an optional Base to create a freestanding dryer. Any space is the perfect space for this incredible machine.
The reason you need a high-quality snow boot dryer is simple: comfort and health. It can take hours or even days for boots and other gear to air dry on their own. If you start your day with wet boots and gear, you will start your day cold and uncomfortable. Not only that, but leaving equipment wet creates a breeding ground for mold, mildew and bacteria. The last thing you need is for your expensive equipment to become ruined because it remained wet after each use.
ALPINE DRYERS™ PRO is a 12-pair dryer with 24 individual dryer ports. It is made from heavy-duty aluminum with durable powder coated finish, which allows for decades of use. ALPINE DRYERS PRO plugs into a standard wall socket and is easily mounted on a wall. It also offers optional feet for a freestanding dryer when wall mounting is not possible.
ALPINE DRYERS™ was developed to work in virtually any environment for Athletics, Fire & Safety, Ski & Sports, Industrial, and Residential. It dries ski boots, work boots, gloves, skates, helmets, soccer cleats, running shoes, waders, firehouse turnout gear, and much more.
ALPINE DRYERS PRO Features:
- Hardware for direct wall mounting
- Optional Base to create a freestanding dryer
- High velocity blower
- Self-regulating heater increases the air temperature above the ambient air temperature for gentle yet effective drying to save sensitive fabrics and prolong equipment life.
- 24 individual drying ports
- Pre-set timing options from two to 12 hours with the push of a button. Automatically shuts off after the completion of a dry cycle, allowing you to set it and forget it.
- Uses standard 120-volt wall outlet. Also available in 230v for the Non-North American market.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated aluminum construction
- Rust-free materials
- Safe for thermo-molded boot liners
- No professional installation required
- Made in USA
Why ALPINE DRYERS? What sets us apart from other brands?
ALPINE DRYERS™ PRO is one of the most powerful drying systems on the market today. It delivers a high CFM of airflow that uses warmed air to speed up drying. The system uses a self-regulating heat element that increases air temperatures as needed, which means it is safe to use even on the most delicate athletic gear.
Blowers vs Fans
The most important factor in thoroughly drying boots, footwear, and other gear is AIRFLOW. You don't need a glorified computer fan, but a blower. So many boot and glove dryers on the market use oversized computer fans that lose up to 90 percent of their airflow when fully occupied with equipment. ALPINE DRYERS™ PRO uses high velocity blowers to ensure a quick and thorough drying experience. While the cost of blowers are about six times higher than the cost of fans, the results are worth the price difference.
Modular vs Complete Units
ALPINE DRYERS™ PRO is a modular based design. The system can be bought in six-pair, 12-pair, 18-pair and 24-pair configurations. Basically, you can start with a six-pair system and add expansion units as you need them. What makes ALPINE DRYERS PRO units stand out is that we provide blowers with each expansion unit so all units offer the same excellent drying abilities and redundancy. Other boot and glove drying systems tend to have one fan for the entire machine. That leads to longer drying times and, unfortunately, gear that may not get fully dry at all. You can avoid that frustration by choosing ALPINE DRYERS PRO.
Off-the-Shelf vs Proprietary Components
Proprietary components are items that are made by a specific manufacturer only for use in their equipment. If a machine using proprietary components breaks, you must replace those parts through the company that built the machine. Because manufacturing of these parts usually ceases after about 10 years or less, you may find you need to replace the entire unit even if only a small part malfunctions. Off-the-shelf components are standard parts with long manufacturing lives. ALPINE DRYERS™ has chosen to use high quality standard components so you can easily replace any parts that might have problems for years to come.
Metal vs Plastic
We all know that plastic parts are easily damaged. Too many boot dryers on the market rely on plastic parts that have to be regularly replaced and can cause long downtimes. ALPINE DRYERS™ uses high strength powder coated aluminum instead of plastic.
Aluminum vs Steel
Aluminum is the best metal for use in dryers because it is light, strong and it never rusts. Heavy steel, which is common in many other boot and glove dryers, rusts over time. It is also extremely heavy, making it difficult to move and mount. ALPINE DRYERS™ uses aluminum throughout the device, which ensures there will be no rust at any time in the future. Though aluminum is about three times the cost of steel, it is much longer lasting. In the long run, buying a machine fully made from aluminum really pays off.
ALPINE DRYERS PRO Specifications:
- Capacity: 24 customizable dryer ports that can accommodate 12 pairs of boots, shoes, gloves, and other gear
- Drying Cycles: Push-button control for 2-hour, 4-hour, 8-hour, or 12-hour timed dry cycles
- Power: 120 Volts. Also available in 230v for the Non-North American market.
- Amps: 10.0
- Cord Length: 5 feet
- Construction: Powder-coated, heavy-duty rust-free aluminum. 14-gauge body, 8-gauge drying arms.
- Dimensions (without ports): 36"W x 7.5"D x 56"H (59"H w/Base)
- Dimensions (with ports): 36"W x 15"D x 57-5/8"H (60-5/8"H w/Base)
- Colors: Anthracite Grey and Competition Orange. Colors were Inspired by the 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Super Cobra
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: One-year
- Made in the USA
Download the ALPINE DRYERS Datasheet (PDF)
Why Use a Boot Dryer?Facts:
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat.
- Moist garments are up to 23 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.
Wet hands and feet can often be uncomfortable AND unavoidable. Not hard to understand when one considers the following:
- "Feet perspire more than any other part of your body except your head and hands. Each foot perspires about 1/4 cup of water a day at rest and one full cup when active." (W.L. Gore and Associates, 1994)
- "Wet conductive heat loss is 23 times greater than dry heat loss." (W.L. Gore and Associates, 1994)
- With each day of use, additional moisture buildup makes it more difficult to keep hands and feet dry and comfortable.
- Maintaining dry hand and footwear helps in maintaining dry comfort and warmth.
- Using a Boot & Glove Dryer minimally on a daily basis helps maintain dry hand and footwear.