GearDryer Boot Dryers
When your boots, gloves and other gear get wet, what do you do? Whether your accessories get wet due to work or play, you need to get them dry and fast. This is why you should invest in GearDryer Boot Dryers.
A ski-boot dryer is a necessity for anyone who spends their days in the snow, rain, puddles, sewers or any other atmosphere that leads to significant moisture. Without the appropriate dryer, these accessories may never get fully dry. A moist shoe, glove or even helmet can easily mold and deteriorate. This can leave you exposed to the elements just when you need protection the most. Likewise, when you don't properly take care of your gear by making sure it is thoroughly dry, you are costing yourself a lot of money. Those items must be replaced when they degrade. The cost of wet weather accessories is no small amount of change.
Items that are still even slightly wet can also cause physical damage to your extremities. Wet boots can lead to fungal infections. Wet helmets may worsen allergies or leave you susceptible to viruses. A wet glove may contribute to frostbite. These are serious issues that can be avoided with the right dryer.
Why are GearDryer Multi-Boot Dryers the best? Simply put, these dryers use forced airflow with either heated or ambient drying. This system creates the quickest and best dry that will never cause the materials in your accessories to degrade. Whether you use wet boots in a ski home, a cabin or on the job, GearDryer offers a perfect solution.
|Key GearDryer Product Advantages|
Powerful Supply of
|GearDryer's dual fans generate more than 200 CFM of airflow and channel it directly into wet gear.|
Dry with Heated or
|Simply turn on the heat to speed up dry times. GearDryer's self-regulating heater increases the air temperature by 25°F for gentle yet effective drying.|
|Designed with versatility in mind, GearDryer's ports feature a twist and lock design that allows you to customize the port layout for any drying application.|
|Select a 15-minute, 30-minute, 1-hour, or 2-hour dry cycle. Plus, hold the 2-hour button for 3 seconds to initiate a 24-hour dry cycle.|
Plugs Into a Standard
120 V Outlet
|Simply plug the GearDryer into a standard outlet in your home or garage.|
Built to Last
|Heavy-duty steel construction, durable powder coat finish, and quality components throughout.|
Why Use a Boot Dryer?Facts:
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor.
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat.
- Moist garments are up to 23 times colder than dry garments.
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers.
Wet hands and feet can often be uncomfortable AND unavoidable. Not hard to understand when one considers the following:
- "Feet perspire more than any other part of your body except your head and hands. Each foot perspires about 1/4 cup of water a day at rest and one full cup when active." (W.L. Gore and Associates, 1994)
- "Wet conductive heat loss is 23 times greater than dry heat loss." (W.L. Gore and Associates, 1994)
- With each day of use, additional moisture buildup makes it more difficult to keep hands and feet dry and comfortable.
- Maintaining dry hand and footwear helps in maintaining dry comfort and warmth.
- Using a Boot & Glove Dryer minimally on a daily basis helps maintain dry hand and footwear.