The DryGuy Force Dry DX gently dries all kinds of boots, liners, shoes or gloves in about an hour - warming in less - while offering maximum liner protection and eliminating unpleasant odor.
Ski and Snowboard boots are normally hard to dry and usually take longer than one night to Air-Dry... The DryGuy Force Dry DX uses gently warmed "Forced Air" technology to dry boots, gloves, shoes and accessories in about One Hour!
The approximate temperature of the air coming out at the nozzle is 105°F / 38°C, warm enough to dry without causing damage. The DryGuy Wide-Body Boot and Glove Dryer dries quickly, efficiently and quietly, eliminating moisture and preventing growth of odor causing bacteria, fungus and molds.
- Heat or No Heat Switch
- 3 Hour Timer
- Super Fast Drying Time
- 4 Extra Tall Air Chambers
- FREE Boot Extension Accessory (included in the product box)
- Heats to 105° Fahrenheit - will not harm any liners or garments
- Kills odor causing bacteria, fungus and molds
- Will not damage fragile materials
- High impact Lightweight Construction
- Whisper quiet forced air technology
- Push Button Disassembly
- Accommodates four garments
- Dries by moving large volumes of warm air over the interior and exterior surfaces of the garment
- Provides ambient (room temperature) air or air that is heated to an average 105 degrees for safe, even heat
Wider base (3cm more width & depth) than original DRYGUY model
- Dry Time - Approximate 1 - 2 hours
- Power - 120 volt AC Household Outlet
- Controls - 3 hour timer and Heat ON/OFF switch
- Dimensions - 12" D x 7.5" H x 15" W
- Max. Temperature - 105°F / 40.5°C
- Cord - 6' Length
- Weight - 2.7 lbs
- Quiet - 80,000 Hour-rated Whisper Quiet Rotary Blower
- Material - High quality thermoset plastics
- Warranty - One year
- Feet and hands have the highest number of sweat glands per square inch
- Moisture breeds fungus and bacteria that create odor
- Cold is caused by the loss of heat
- Moist garments are up to 25 times colder than dry garments
- Because boots, shoes and gloves are closed end garments, they do not dry well without the aid of dryers
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.