The New Women's WarmGear Heated Ski Gloves
Our WarmGear™ Heated PowerGloves with One-Button Controls will keep your hands comfortably warm for up to 8 - 10 hours. The light weight batteries are hidden away in the gloves where you will barely feel them. These versatile battery heated gloves warm your hands reliably and also stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers. The temperature in the glove stays constant for hours.
Outfitted with only the most advanced heating technology and features, its well concealed Lithium-Ion battery cell will keep your hands and fingers warm up to 8 to 10 hours. The button on the back of the hand is used to select one of 3 different heat settings. Our WarmGear Heated Gloves are water resistant shock-proof.
Built with proven 3M Thinsulate insulation and water resistant membrane, it is already considered a great pair of snow gloves even before you switch on the heat. Genuine leather in the palm of the glove provides comfort and protection. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the gloves become a regular top ski glove, water resistant and windproof.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your gloves. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated gloves are what you've been looking for. With a heating element positioned strategically at the back of your hand, including each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
WarmGear Heated Ski Gloves Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for up to 8 - 10 hours on a single charge
- Shock proof
- Water resistant
- One Year Limited Warranty
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of New Heated Push Button Gloves with processor-controlled heating elements positioned strategically at the back of the hand, each finger and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs (7.4 volt / 1800 mAh)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
How to justify spending $299.95 for a pair of heated ski gloves?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a break down:
- Four rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (2 in each glove) = $99.95
- One Global Recharger = $50
- One Pair of heating systems with external control panels = $80
- One Pair of European designed Ski Gloves = $70
(Gloves not sold separately from the complete system.)
Total = $299.95