Lithium-ion battery is tucked in & hidden away
Portable, lightweight and water resistant
- Bench Warmer Specs:
- Contains: 1 Heated Seat Cushion, 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, and 1 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Quality foam to withstand multiple use and for years of lasting comfort
- Designed to maintain 1.5 to 5+ hours of heating
- Powered by a 7.4 volt / 2000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery that is rated 500+ charges, each charge lasts between 1.5-5 hours.
- Does not heat when plugged into 110v outlet. Unit only heats when plugged into the battery pack
- LED Status Indicator
- Since it is low voltage, it can take 10 to 15 minutes to reach full heating, so be PATIENT.
- Performs best when the Bench Warmer is continuously covered. If uncovered, it will take time to re-heat
- UL Listed Charging Adapter included with 6 foot cord
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Heats to around 120 degrees
- Colors: Black, Forest Green, and Navy
- Material: Made of rugged DuPont Cordura fabric (1000 denier)
- Cushion Size: 15" W x 16" L x 2" Thick
Fabric & Materials are warranted from factory defect for 1 Year
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted from factory defect for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care to Extend the Life of Lithium-Ion Batteries:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion batteries before beginning to use the battery. Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries fully charged when not in use.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every few months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life. Never leave Lithium-Ion batteries discharged for long. The batteries do self-discharge and the charge could drop low enough to damage the battery.
- Avoid regularly running Lithium-Ion batteries completely dead.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
- Store Lithium-Ion batteries in a cool, dry place if you will not be using the battery for several weeks.
- Keep Lithium-Ion batteries out of extreme temperatures. High temperatures may cause premature battery failure while lower temperatures can prevent batteries from fully charging.