Like an electric blanket for your floor, RugHeat is the only CE Listed portable heating system in the world approved for use under area rugs. RugHeat is an innovative heating system that turns area rugs into "invisible" space heaters and lets you stay warm and keep your sense of style.
Perfect for your bathrooms, bedrooms, dining room, family room, kitchen, play rooms, that cold room over your garage, basements, and more. Great for yoga and stretching exercises, too!
RugHeat is the attractive solution for warming cold spots in any room of the home or office. You simply place the heating mat under your area rug and plug it in. RugHeat can help increase comfort while lowering energy costs. RugHeat is guaranteed safe no matter what type of floor covering is under your area rug (stone, tile, wood, laminate, vinyl and/or carpet). The power cord length is 6 feet. RugHeat carries a Five Year Limited Warranty.
Simple, Safe, Energy Efficient
Eliminate those cold spots in your home with this versatile, high-tech, portable electric radiant heating blanket instead of dangerous space heaters.
Perfect on top of existing hard surface flooring that feels cold or over already installed carpets in your bedroom or living room to add that extraordinary on-demand heating comfort right at your feet.
This product is primarily used as supplemental heating, not primary heating. For primary heating, you must cover 70% of the floor area in a room and keep doors closed, so heat does not migrate to adjoining rooms.
- Energy Efficient
- The 5 x 7', 370-watt RugHeat costs less than four light bulbs to run.
- Save energy with zone heating by only heating the rooms in use.
- A lamp timer can be used on the rug heating mat, but it must be 3-prong (only).
- Plug in to 120V, grounded outlet
- Energy Usage: 470 watts, 3.92 amps, 1604 btu, 120V
- Pennies a day to operate
- Average temperature on the surface of rug is 75 to 80 degrees, but really does depend on the temperature in the room when using RugHeat as supplemental heat.
- The only CE Listed heating product for under your area rug
- No risk of burning
- No risk of fire
- GFCI protected
- No toxic fumes
- No risk of shock
- Healthy: No EMR. No dust circulation. No Carbon Monoxide.
- Easy Installation
- No tools or electrician needed
- Lay down Rug Heat
- Tape down Corners
- Lay down Area Rug
- Plug in and Enjoy!
- Rolling Office Chairs are OK!
- Furniture Legs are OK
- Washable - Even Steam Clean your Carpets!
Note: You must use a non-slip/non-creep pad with this product.
The non-slip/non-creep pads can be found at your local hardware or flooring store or we carry a specially designed Non-Slip Thermal Insulation Pad. The Non-Slip Thermal Insulation Pad for this product prevents wrinkling, buckling, crawling, and moving of an area rug and the RugHeat on any type of flooring.
Non-Slip Thermal Insulation Pad for Rug Heat
Our specially designed non-slip Thermal Insulation Pad for RugHeat prevents wrinkling, buckling, crawling, and moving of an area rug and the RugHeat on any type of flooring.
Programmable Outlet Thermostat
With our Digital, Programmable Thermostat, you can easily program, and re-program the thermostat to suit your lifestyle.
Quickly pays for itself in energy savings!