||As Featured on ABC Good Morning America
June 20, 2011
Recommended on Good Morning America by veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker to help prevent heat stress.
With a heated dog house in the winter and an air conditioned dog house in the summer, you can relax knowing this dog house air conditioner and heater unit will protect your pet from extreme weather conditions year round.
Our portable Climate Control Unit can adjust between heating and air conditioning mode to provide a constant range of temperatures in winter and summer. It also provides additional functionality as a dehumidifier.
The ability of the Climate Control Unit to lower humidity levels which means that you will never have mold and mildew growth in your enclosure. The pollen filters in the unit's kit provide active control of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, and pet dander or hair when used with dog houses. These filters are washable and change out in a matter of seconds.
Safe and environmentally friendly with no carbon monoxide or fluorocarbon emissions. The unit is designed to improve ambient air temperature conditions. Low power consumption right off your 110v wall socket, generator or Shore Power.
*Dog House not included.
- Easy to use, just plug into any standard wall outlet
- Incredibly energy efficient and affordable to operate
- Ideal for Small Spaces
- Heats OR Cools
- Lightweight and Portable
- Safe, Eco-friendly
- Advanced Programming
- Digital Display and Controls: Improved digital display with 'auto mode' switching from cool to heat automatically
- New Remote Control
- Energy Efficient - Low
- Indoor & Outdoor Usage
- Easy installation, takes approximately 15-30 minutes
- Room Coverage 5 to 350 Cubic feet
- Now with automated AUTO mode. Switches from cool to heat automatically as necessary
- Now stronger construction (compressor anchor and thicker walls)
- Now portable for other applications like tents, RVs and small work sheds
- Warranty 1 Year Limited for all failures provided normal usage and handling
Specifications for the Dog House Heater & Air Conditioner Combo Unit:
- Dimensions: 18" x 14" x 14" (Est. carton dimensions: 24" x 17.1" x 16.1")
- Product Unit Weight: 44 lbs / 53lbs Case
- Cooling Capacity: 2500 BTU
- Heating Capacity: 1800 BTU
- Indoor & Outdoor Rated? Yes. Only unit of its kind ok to run outdoors in extreme heat or cold.
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 60% RH, 0.08 gallons/hour
- Power: 115v/1hp/60Hz
- Current: 4.4a a. Input power is 0.50kW
- Room Coverage: 5 to 350 Cubic feet
- Compressor Manufacturer: Hitachi
- Electronic Features: Digitial Control panel for settings and thermostat controls
- Hookup: Dual (2) Hose System (air intake/air outflow). Unit sits outside of enclosure for recommended use.
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Air Filter: Nylon Net
- Noise: = 56db
- Drain Pan included? No (need drain pan with PE hose- 16mm diameter if used indoors)
- Temperature Control: Generally able to hold average temperature between 62-885 within 95% of extreme temperature tests
- Recommended Generator: If standard electric source not used: 1000w (800w startup)
- Color: Off White
- Operating Manual: Yes. Included in box.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Outside temperature range: 5 F (-15 degree Celsius) to 109 F (43 degree Celsius)
- Assembly Kit (for pet house)*: Customized for wooden structures but adaptable to other applications
- Recommended Applications: Pet houses, Tear Drop Trailers, Boat Cabins, any small outdoor enclosure