TheraPad Cush Seat Warmer
The Shield Life TheraPad Cush is a portable Far Infrared (FIR) heated seat warmer
with our EMF filtering technology. Compact and safe, with the TheraPad Cush you
can take the FIR heat and negative ions with you anywhere in the home or office.
Our patented technology enables you to rest assured that your FIR heat is 99% free
The TheraPad Cush is manufactured with the same high-quality materials as the
TheraMat Mattress Pads and Floor Warmer. The upper layer is composed of a antimicrobial,
water-resistant polyester that is soft to the touch. The remaining four
layers pad your existing chair with a safe and comfortable FIR warmth. Its compact
design makes the TheraPad Cush a versatile heating pad for a focused warmth. The
Shield Life TheraPad Cush is an innovative warming system that turns your seat into
an "invisible" space heater; allowing you to stay warm and keep your sense of style.
Conventional heating systems and space heaters can evaporate ambient moisture,
dehydrating your body, drying out your skin. However, the Shield Life TheraPad
Cush warms only the areas you desire, creating a therapeutic oasis, soothing your
body and cocooning it in negative ions.
Learn more about the protection offered by Shield Life's patented EMF Shielding Technology
TheraPad Cush Seat Warmer Features
- Patented dual EMF filtering technology, eliminates 99% of EMF
- Continuous heat-sensing technology
- Copper wire mesh absorbs residual EMF
- Pioneering negative ion technology
- Three levels of Far Infrared (FIR) heat
- Beautifully Hand Crafted
- Lightweight, versatile and portable
- Benefits of negative ions
- Power: 120v AC for household outlet plug
- One Year Warranty
This product is not meant to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Please consult your physician or health care provider prior to using any product.
Some statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
TheraPad Cush Seat Warmer Specifications
- Rated Voltage: AC 110 - 120V, 50 - 60Hz
- Rated Power Consumption: 15W ± 10%
- Temperature Range: 86F - 140F
- Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 2" ± 10%