The New WarmGear Heated Mittens
Our WarmGear™ Heated Mittens with One-Button Controls will keep your hands comfortably warm for up to 8 - 10 hours. The light weight batteries are hidden away in the mittens where you will barely feel them. These versatile battery heated mittens warm your hands reliably and also stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers. The temperature in the mittens stays constant for hours.
Outfitted with only the most advanced heating technology and features, its well concealed Lithium-Ion battery cell will keep your hands and fingers warm up to 8 to 10 hours. The button on the back of the hand is used to select one of 3 different heat settings. Our WarmGear Heated Mittens are water resistant and shock-proof.
Built with proven 3M Thinsulate insulation and water resistant membrane, it is already considered a great pair of snow mittens even before you switch on the heat. Genuine leather in the palm of the mittens provides comfort and protection. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the mittens become a regular top quality mitten, water resistant and windproof.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with your mittens. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated mittens are what you've been looking for. With a heating element positioned strategically at the back of your hand, including each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
Battery Heated Ladies Mittens with One-Button Controls Features:
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Controller LED lights indicate power is on or off and the heat setting
- Comfortable warmth for up to 8 - 10 hours on a single charge
- Shock proof
- Water resistant
- One Year Limited Warranty
Your Order Includes:
- 1 Pair of New Heated Push Button Mittens with processor-controlled heating elements positioned strategically at the back of the hand, each finger and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs (Per Mitten: 2 cells of 1800mAh Li-ion battery=7.4V, 1800mAh)
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
Note: Logos may vary slightly.
How to justify spending $200 for a pair of heated mittens?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a breakdown:
- Four rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (2 in each glove) = $99.95
- One Global Recharger = $50
- One Pair of heating systems with external control panels = $50
- One Pair of European designed Heated Mittens = $50
(Mittens not sold separately from the complete system.)
Total = $249.95, minus $50 Discount = $199.95
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.