Hotronic Rechargers Power Plus 3.5 should ONLY be used with the Hotronic Power Plus 3.5 Batteries
Hotronic Battery Pack Power Plus 3.5
Not for use with the with Power Plus 2.7, 2.5, original Power Plus (dark gray), and prior NiCAD (light gray) battery packs.
Recharger - 120V AC
Recharge Battery Packs while in North America or other 120V destinations.
Recharger - 230V AC
Recharge Battery Packs while in Europe or other 230V destinations.
- Recharges in approximately 12 hours.
- Recharger LED light indicates recharging mode.
- Charges batteries at full current recharging, then switches to trickle current recharging, so you won't over charge your batteries.
- Use only with Hotronic Power Plus 3.5 Batteries
- You should never use the 120v charger with converters to other voltages. It will likely damage the charger. If you are going to a 230V destination then purchase a 230V charger.
*Note: Please keep in mind that Operating Instructions are based as much (if not slightly more) on each model's Production Year as they are on the given model itself.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.