As Featured in the Wall Street Journal, October 16, 2008
Finally, a heated ski glove that actually works! Even without the heating system these European designed ski gloves are worthy of top recognition!
Now introducing the worlds first heated ski glove with adjustable, processor-controlled heating and advanced power cell technology.
You can regulate the heating with 3 different settings. Each power pack weighs only 4 ounces and is integrated in a pocket, covered by an elastic band. The innovative Therm-ic impulse processor-control technology warms your hands reliably and also stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers. The temperature in the glove stays constant for hours.
Overnight you can re-charge the power packs with the charger, included with Your gloves. The heating units are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking. If the weather turns warm, you can detach the power packs easily, and the Heat-GX becomes a regular top ski glove. The waterproof, windproof and breathable Breathtex membrane lining ensures dry hands with or without the batteries.
|If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome our heated gloves are what you've been looking for. With a heating element positioned strategically at the back of your hand, including each finger and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. Also, see our FootWarmers for your feet.
- Material: Palm is leather, backing is Super Microtex
- Color: Black
- 3 Heat Settings for individual temperature regulation
- Power pack LED light indicates power is on or off
- Comfortable warmth for up to 13 hours on a single charge
- Shock proof
- Water resistant
- One Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Pair of Zanier Heat-GX European Designed, Heated Ski Gloves with processor-controlled heating elements in each finger and thumbs
- 2 Power Packs with Impulse Control Technology
- 1 Global Recharger that can be used in US at 110v and Europe at 230v. (charges both power packs at the same time)
Download: Product Instructions PDF
| * This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Place your hand over a ruler or measuring tape with centimeters, palm down with the knuckles lined up over the ruler. Measure the width of your knuckles from outside to outside, but DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes.
Warm, Not Hot!
The Heat-GX is intended to warm your hands and not heat them. The correct temperature level and heating duration depends on various factors, such as the charge of the power cells and the external temperature. Use the below table as a rough guide.
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Average Temp C°
||Average Temp F°
|* Setting 2 is the most common setting.
How to justify spending $250 for a pair of heated ski gloves?
Simple. You just need to look at the cost of the components. Here's a break down:
- Two processor-controlled, heat adjustable NiMH Power Packs at $65 each = $130
- One Global Recharger = $60
- One Pair of heating systems (ten heating elements and two wiring harnesses) = $50
- One Pair of European designed Ski Gloves = $59.95
(Gloves not sold separately from the complete system.)
Total = $299.95, minus $50 Discount = $249.95
About Zanier Gloves:
Zanier has been one of the top glove producers in Europe for over 35 years.
Note: Glove design may vary slightly from the photo above.
Average Customer Review:
There are currently no customer product reviews for the product.
Be the first to write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
There are currently no reviews for this product.