Hotronic's new e Series FootWarmer offers more heat at each of the three base level settings for added comfort and warmth. Plus, the new e Series batteries maintain up to 70% of their charge after twelve (12) months of nonuse and provide power when needed most, in the cold!
If you currently have the older version of the Hotronic FootWarmers you'll want to take advantage of the longest battery performance and better charging by buying two new Power Plus e3 battery packs and the e / m series recharger. Use your current insoles with heat elements and save over the price of a new set of FootWarmers.
HOTRONIC'S BATTERY PACK e3
- Powered by high capacity, cold temperature operation, NiMH cells
- Four (4) temperature-duration settings
- Settings adjusted by easy to use, push-button controls
- Easy to read Battery Pack LEDs indicate setting selected and power on / off
- Battery Packs easily attach to secure area of footwear
- Battery Packs e3 contain three (3) cells for extended duration
- NiMH cells do NOT have “memory effect” and do NOT require fully discharging before fully recharging
|Temperature and Duration Settings
||Approximate Average Temperature
||29 - 35
||14.5 - 17.75 hrs
||107 - 118
||42 - 48
||5.5 - 7 hrs
||122 - 132
||50 - 56
||3.5 - 5.5 hrs
||158 - 168
||70 - 76
||2 - 3.5 hrs
|Based on Battery Packs at average -22°C to -15°C (-9 to +4°F) ambient temperatures.
* Setting 2 is the most common setting.
POWER PLUS e and m SERIES
- Advanced global charging technology with overcharge protection and input range of 100V-240V
- Includes North American and European plug adapters
- Recharges in 3 hours or less
- Recharger LEDs indicate recharging mode and battery charge status
- Compatible with e and m Series Battery Packs
HOTRONIC'S TWO (2) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Always doing our best to back the product bearing the Hotronic name, and with confidence in our FootWarmer Power Plus models, Hotronic offers a three (3) year limited warranty!
CONTENTS IN BOX
- 2 Battery Packs m3 with Integrated Heat Regulator
- 1 Recharger (global input 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz) with North American and European Plug Adapters
We Highly Recommend:
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.