Description View DetailsView SizingView Instructions View Customer Reviews
This product is intended to be used with a 12-volt electrical system like found on most vehicles or machinery. Most common uses are with Motorcycles, Auto, Snowmobiles, ATV's, etc.
Please be aware that this clothing is not intended to be used with a battery pack due to the energy requirements of the heating elements.
The New WarmGear™ Heated Pant Liner is designed to keep you warm when plugged into a 12 volt DC power source. Wear these electric heated pants layered over a base layer garment and under your outer shell garment.
WarmGear heated clothing line was developed over the course of many years of touring and riding in all weather conditions.
- Heating panels down front of each leg for best heat coverage
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coated finish for maximum breath-ability
- Flex panels allow full range of movement for any activity
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Coaxial plugs engineered by us for the best connection possible
- 35 Watts and 2.7 amp draw at 12.8 volts
Includes: One Coax Splitter
Note: One FREE Fused Battery Harness, is include with each clothing order. Click here to order additional Fused Battery Harnesses.
All WarmGear™ Heated Clothing interconnects, so plug your Heated Gloves or Heated Glove Liners into the sleeve plug on the WarmGear Heated Jacket Liner. The WarmGear Heated Pants Liner plugs into the Accessory Jack at the bottom front of the WarmGear Heated Jacket Liner. Learn more...
Also available is our WarmGear Heated Vest Liner, which provides the same warmth and comfort as our heated jacket liner, except without the heated sleeves.
All WarmGear™ Heated Clothing, connectors and accessories are fully compatible with Heat-Troller, Warm & Safe, Harley-Davidson, and Gerbing's Heated Clothing, coax connectors and accessories.