Description View SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Keep Hands Warm and Dry on the Slopes.
These waterproof IMPULSE X Women's Heated Gloves are equipped with a simple built-in switch that easily allows you to adjust the heat output by choosing from 3 power level settings. A layer of foam insulation lines the back of the hand helping to trap in heat and insulate the rechargeable lithium battery allowing for extended run times in freezing temperatures. The IMPULSE X gloves include 20% more heat coverage providing even more heat output. The Zero Layer® Heat System is strategically located throughout each glove providing heat coverage on both sides of the hand and extends up each finger going over the top of the fingertips and down the other side of each finger, including the thumb.
These stylish gloves use a lightweight nylon shell, tricot fleece lining and have soft leather palm allowing for maximum dexterity for an insulated ski glove. You will also enjoy that they include both wrist and cuff adjustments to help make for a form fit and a ski leash to help you keep from losing a glove.
With ski season and freezing temps in sight, the Impulse X gloves are aimed at keeping you warm and dry no matter how bad the elements get on the slopes.
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level:
- Red 100% High – 2 hours
- Blue 66% Med – 3.5 hours
- Green 33% Low – 5 hours
Your Order Includes:
- Lightweight nylon shell, soft tricot fleece lining, and removable glove leash
- Waterproof/breathable membrane
- Heats the entire length of each finger going over the top of the fingertips along with the palm and back of the hand
- Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
- Includes two 7.4v 3350mah batteries and dual charger
- 1 Pair Women's Battery Heated Gloves
- 2 Rechargeable 7.4v 3350mah (VB733N) Lithium Battery Packs
- 1 Dual charger
Zero Layer® heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
|Glove Sizing Chart
||6" - 6.5"
||7" - 7.5"
||8" - 8.5"
This size chart is for suggestion only.
How to measure your hand
Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles and make a fist. DO NOT include the thumb. Always go up a size if you fall between sizes or have longer fingers.