Our specially designed non-slip Thermal Insulation Pad for RugHeat prevents wrinkling, buckling, crawling, and moving of an area rug and the RugHeat on any type of flooring.
Provides thermal insulation between a hard floor and the heating panel, improving RugHeat's performance and efficiency.
Made of two non-woven polyester fabrics that are permanently needle-punched together and coated on both sides with a specially formulated water-based pressure sensitive dry adhesive.
Can be used on any flooring surface. Use the white side down for use on carpets, or flip it to the gray side for use on hard surface floors.
Note: Orders include the Non-Slip Thermal Insulation Pad ONLY.
- Insulates the RugHeat heating panel
- improves RugHeat's thermal performance and efficiency
- Will not rot, crumble, flatten out, or shed fibers
- Absolutely skid-proof
- Easily picked up and reposioned
- Super easy to install - no special tools required
- Completely Odorless
- Prevents unwanted moisture and mildew buildup
- Harmless to carpeting, floors, and rugs
- Works with any floor surface: Wood, Marble, Carpet, Tile
The ELECTRIC RADIANT FLOOR HEATING and RUG are NOT INCLUDED.
||For Rug Heater Size
|3' x 2'
||22" x 34"
|2' x 7.5' Runner
||22" x 89" Runner
|3' x 5'
||34" x 58"
|5' x 7'
||58" x 81"
|5.5' x 8'
||63" x 93"
Average Customer Rating:
There are currently no customer product Testimonials for this product.
Be the first to write an online Testimonial and share your thoughts and experiences with others.
There are currently no Testimonials for this product.