Non-Slip Thermal Insulation Pad for Rug Heat
Your Price From
FREE Shipping Offer on orders over $75*
DescriptionView DetailsView Sizing View Customer Reviews
Our specially designed non-slip Thermal Insulation Pad for RugHeat provides thermal insulation between a hard floor and the heating panel, improving RugHeat's performance and efficiency.
This premium non-stick rug pad prevents wrinkling, buckling, creeping, crawling, and moving of an area rug and the RugHeat heating panel on any type of flooring.
Our high-performance premium rug underlay is the best nonskid underlay you can buy for any flooring surface. It's so thin (1/16" thick) that it's unnoticeable under rugs, yet it outperforms every other nonskid underlay on the market.
Made of two non-woven polyester fabrics that are permanently needle-punched together and coated on both sides with a specially formulated water-based pressure sensitive dry adhesive. These fabrics will not rot, crumble, or dry out.
This insulated carpet padding can be used on any flooring surface. Use the white side down for use on carpets, or flip it to the gray side for use on hard surface floors.
Both sides of our underlay are lightly coated with a scientifically formulated, clean-lift, water-based adhesive to make it absolutely skid-proof. So unlike ordinary nonskid underlays, our entire underlay actually grips the rug backing, the RugHeat heating panel, and the carpet or floor, anchoring the rug in place to eliminate all movement and buckling. The clean-lift adhesive allows you to pick up and reposition your rug.
Our rug pad clean-lift adhesive is completely harmless to carpeting and all floor materials and finishes. Our under rug mat cushions rugs to prevent fiber damage and allows continuous airflow to prevent unwanted moisture and mildew buildup. Unlike many anti-slip pad for rugs, our polyester-fabric underlay is completely odorless.
This insulating carpet pad is easy to install. Simply cut it to the appropriate size, lay it out with the correct side facing down (white side facing carpeting, gray side facing hard floors), remove the plastic liner, then place the RugHeat heating panel and rug into position.
Note: Orders include the Non-Slip Thermal Insulation Pad ONLY.
The ELECTRIC RADIANT FLOOR HEATING and RUG are NOT INCLUDED.
- Insulates the RugHeat heating panel
- Improves RugHeat's thermal performance and efficiency
- Will not rot, crumble, flatten out, or shed fibers
- Absolutely skid-proof
- Easily picked up and reposition
- Cushions and protects, but is only 1/16" thick, so doesn't add much loft to the rug
- Super easy to install - no special tools required
- Can be cut for unique shapes or smaller sizes
- Completely Odorless
- Prevents unwanted moisture and mildew buildup
- Harmless to carpeting, floors, floor finishes, and rugs
- Unique fabric construction lasts indefinitely
- Free of latex, rubber, PVC, vinyl, or foam, therefore will not dry out or crumble with time
- Works with any floor surface: Hardwood, Marble, Carpet, Tile, Stone, Concrete, PVC, Cork, Ceramics, Laminate
- Made in USA
|Non-Slip Pad Size||For Rug Heater Size|
|3' x 2'||22" x 34" RugHeat|
|2' x 7.5' Runner||22" x 89" RugHeat|
|3' x 5'||34" x 58" RugHeat|
|5' x 7'||58" x 81" RugHeat|
|5.5' x 8'||63" x 93" RugHeat|