Description View Details View Customer Reviews
Outlet Heat Thermostat provides constant optimum temperature with over-heat protection and automatic temperature control.
A great accessory to save energy and control heat output to specific controlled temperatures. Quickly pays for itself in energy savings! Takes minutes to program. Plug in the device you wish to control, place the NTC Temperature Sensor where you want to target the temperature (avoiding direct contact with heating elements) and you're done. Purchase this outlet thermostat temperature controller online.
- 10A Heat Temperature Controller with Outlet
- 6.5ft corded NTC Temperature Sensor
- F and C Display
- 10-42°C / 50-108°F Temperature Control Range
- Great for: Under Rug Heater, Terrarium, Aquarium, Heat Mat, Seed Germination, Reptiles, Brewing, Hatching, Thermostats
This Outlet device is a heating output temperature controller specifically for area rug heaters, but has many uses, such as temperature control for breeding and planting, bedding and portable heaters. With its plug-n-play design, it can easily control the temperature of your heating device, providing constant optimal temperature. Provides over-heat protection and automatic temperature control of all sorts of electrical equipment for aquarium, pet breeding, hatching, fungus fermenting, and seed germination accelerating, etc.
Larger wattage devices can be powered by this controller. It can power devices which are Max 10A and can display Centigrade or Fahrenheit, for easier reading and temperature control.
- Plug and play design, easy to use
- Centigrade or Fahrenheit Display
- Three display windows - displays measured temperature, low and high temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Keep your desired temperature for your seed heat mat, aquarium heater, brewing heater, rugs, bedding, etc.
- Can be shut off to protect against overheating
- The NTC Temperature Sensor stainless probe is waterproof, IP68 Grade.
- 1 - Temperature Controller
- 1 - 6.5 foot corded NTC Temperature Sensor
- 1 - Manual