Description View DetailsView SizingView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Get the Ultimate Heated Blanket for Warmth and Luxury!
Warm and soft Micro Flannel® heated electric blankets brighten and warm up any room with a reversing classic quilted to Ultra Velvet top and our superior quality construction.
Enjoy the best in heated comfort and style anywhere in your home with our satin-trimmed light tan Micro Flannel® heated electric Ultra Velvet blanket. Our soft, luxurious Ultra Velvet blanket features our patented 7 Layers of Warmth™, including Micro Flannel®, down alternative fill, specially-crafted electrical cloth, and a quilted layer of heating elements. Reversible top from Quilted to Ultra Velvet. Combine durability and practicality with a superior heated blanket that is machine washable, lightweight, and bulk-free.
Features and Benefits:
- Quilted micro flannel® face reversing to dyed to match ultra velvet top
- Programmable timer
- Looks and feels like a fine quality comforter/blanket
- Stays on the bed-Micro Flannel® patent pending resists sliding
- Soft wire technology: blanket is completely wired from top to bottom, side to side
- Dual controls for queen and king sizes, full size has one controller
- 10 hour automatic safety shut off
- 8 secure heat settings
- Tac-tite™ stitching prevents heating elements from shifting
- 16 foot power cord
- Detachable plugs
- Machine wash and dry
- 5 year warranty
- ETL tested and certified
What is Micro Flannel®?
Micro Flannel® is an innovative fabric that combines the best comfort features of high-quality European cotton flannel with the easy-care qualities of 100% polyester fleece. This industry-leading material is the result of a unique textile development process that incorporates cutting edge technology and science with classic and memorable designs.
Micro Flannel® fabric was created with beauty, value, and performance in mind. It is machine washable, quick drying, anti-pilling, anti-fading, anti-shrinking, and wrinkle resistant. This durable and luxurious material was constructed to last and look great for years to come. Micro Flannel® products are never bulky, yet still warm and soft to the touch, because the fabric is lightweight and gently brushed on both sides.
Popular home decor, textile, and bedding products made with Micro Flannel® fabric include sheets, blankets, quilts, comforters, and pajamas. Its easy to outfit both home and RV with the most gorgeous and practical fabric available on the market. Because Micro Flannel® is such a versatile and functional material, product lines often offer a variety of sizes, styles, colors, and patterns.
The Benefits of Micro Flannel®
- Soft and Luxurious - A rich and lush fabric will keep you warm and cozy for a great night's sleep.
- Wrinkle-free Convenience - Take laundered products directly from the dryer to your bed or dresser.
- Anti-Shrink & Anti-Pill - For wash after wash, the fabric stays smooth, soft, and the right size.
- Save on Energy - Material constructed to wash and dry quickly, reducing your energy costs.
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Warm without the bulk of flannel, and brushed on both sides for softness.
Micro Flannel® is Durable, Beautiful & Convenient
Micro Flannel® fabric was developed as a material to offer top-notch personal sleep comfort for everyone. You'll stay warm and cozy all night with gorgeous, functional Micro Flannel® bedding options designed for use at home or in an RV. Fitted bedding products are even specially designed to fit deep pocket mattresses that are up to 19 inches.
Reduce energy costs when laundering your Micro Flannel® textiles and bedding. Not only will you save money, but you'll also save time. Micro Flannel® fabric is machine washable and retains less water, which leads to a faster drying time. And, there's no worry about colors fading or bleeding through routine washing and drying.
In addition, Micro Flannel® fabric is also protected with anti-pill technology, so it'll stay smooth and soft. Best of all, Micro Flannel® has been tested to ensure it won't shrink. No ironing is necessary, so textiles and bedding can go straight from the dryer to your bed or dresser and still look great. Micro Flannel® fabric will fit your life and stay vibrant for the long term. Micro flannel® is a registered trademark of Shavel Home Products/patent pending.