Spare Batteries, Remote, and Charger for Volt 3v Heated Slippers and Socks (Pair)by VOLT Heat
FREE Shipping Offer on orders over $75*
DescriptionView Details View Customer Reviews
VB320RC 3V 2000mah Replacement Batteries, Dual Charger & Wireless Remote (for Gen III, Gen IV Slippers And Socks)
Replacement batteries and wireless remote for your 3v™ heated Gen III, Gen IV slippers and 3v heated socks.Features
- Includes two 3v 2000mAh rechargeable lithium batteries
- Fuel gauge feature that shows remaining charge in battery
- Includes wireless remote control with 3 power level settings
- Rechargeable for 350+ cycles
- Dual-Charger included
- Weighs 2 oz
Battery Information for Heated Indoor / Outdoor Slippers
In order to ensure you order the right replacement or additional batteries for your Heated Indoor / Outdoor Slippers, please first identify the GENERATION of your slippers.Identify the Generation of Your Slippers Below:
- Generation I Heated Slippers have an orange rubber sole
- Generation II Heated Slippers have a large "3v" orange embroidery on the back of the heel
- Generation III Heated Slippers have a yellow "Volt" embroidered on the side of the slippers
- Generation IV Heated Slippers have a zippers on the side of the slippers
This battery is warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.