Battery Heated Socks 3vby VOLT Heat
Eligible for our FREE Shipping Offer*
DescriptionView DetailsView Recommended Accessories View Customer Reviews
Extra thin battery heated socks with wireless remote.
Our very comfortable and extra-thin battery-heated ski socks will keep your feet warm all day long on a single charge. Your feet will will be hugged by our cozy socks that include spandex interlock fabric and the moisture-wicking micro polyester to help keep your feet dry. These heated sock provide soothing warmth to the bottom of the foot through the toes and the heel. These heated ski socks will fit both Men's and Women's feet. And, you can choose between 3 different heat settings.Additional Features:
- Three power level settings allowing you to select your desired heat output
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer
- Provides up to 8 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
- Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit
- Includes two 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, a remote control and a dual charger
- Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
- Nylon cinch cord at the top of the sock to help keep a secure fit while you are active
- 1 Pair of Zero Layer Heat System Socks
- 2 3.7v 2000mah Rechargeable Lithium Batteries**
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Dual Charger
- High: 3+ hours
- Medium: 5 hours
- Low: 8 hours
The electrical components of this product, the battery(ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase.
Rechargeable Battery System Care:
WARNING: Do not use battery if you notice a change of shape (lumps), over-heat when charging or if rust or corrosion on the battery connectors is found.
- Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
- CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
- Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures - keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
|Temperature and Duration Settings for VB320RC /3.7v 2000mAh batteries|
|Setting||Average Temp** F°||Approximate
|Highest Setting||145°||Up to 3+ hrs|
|Medium ***||130°||Up to 5 hrs|
|Low||105°||Up to 8 hrs|
|** Power ratings based on fully charged battery and ambient temperature of 72 degrees.
*** Medium is the most common setting.